The rapture: Reocurring dream 911 REPOSTED.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The rapture: Reocurring dream 911 REPOSTED.

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:09 pm

Hello blessings to everyone,

I have been having these dreams about the rapture & the end times for quite some time now & starting to notice that these dreams are beginning to become more & more lucid each time I have them.

This first dream I had i did'nt even know the rapture had taken place. I was at a grocery store talking to some people it was hot that day I had this feeling of worry & absolute terror in my heart that I could'nt shake. There was a man with us who was getting something to eat & he was paying for his food & the cashier lady would'nt take his money she said, "you cant buy, or sell goods without this mark." Mark of the beast. so he left that's when we realized that the rapture had taken place. we broke into this office because we needed a computer. I was trying to find a way to get to the city of Petra..(I think that's how it spelled not sure) I heard that it was the place that we needed to hide while all these things were going on.. We stayed at the store until the evening I looked up into the sky & there were two moons both were full then there were two or three stars that feel out of the sky kinda like a meteor shower but just those few fell out...I got into someones car & drove off I was going to littlerock its a city in california. it was quiet out there with mountains so I figured I would hide out there. eventually, I had to get out of the car because there was an officer stopping everyone & checking for identification. I got out of the car & there was an old man next to me he said that me & a few other people could stay with him it was safe there. for some reason he did'nt scare me, I did'nt feel threatend by him. He had a white beard, really light blue eyes, A denim jacket, & jeans.. i walked into a room with a bed & a lamp. My mom was sitting on the floor & she grabbed me.. I started crying I asked God, why did he leave me there I did'nt understand it, & that I would'nt understand it...my mother was trying to get me to clam down but i could'nt stop crying or screaming...

Then there's the other dream I had, my best friend was doing my hair & there was all this chaos outside. I was watching everything from my porch & I seen a group of islands & they were being bombed one by one. I started packing up my things I went to look for my mom & brother I was trying to tell them to get their things & pack up but they took their time as if they did'nt hear me & it was upsetting me. I was on my phone looking at some of my friends who were still around they were packing up too, some were going to high schools, some were heading south everywhere you could think of...One thing about this dream, The rapture had'nt even happend yet!!! I did'nt finish the dream tho I woke up... thinking praying

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The rapture: Reocurring dream 911 REPOSTED.

Post by unaday* on Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:32 am

Are there people in your life that are close to you and you are fearful of them not getting saved? do you question your own salvation?

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:05 pm

Yes mam, there are people in my life that are close to me & i'm afraid that they may not be saved & yes I do question my own salvation. If the Lord were to come today I dont know if i'd be ready or not i dont know if i would make it. :uhoh:

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:29 am

Ray,

It says in the word that "For God so loved the world that He gave His only son, that whosoever believes in Him shall have eternal life. If you believe then you are saved.

He loves you and will never let you go.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:27 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top