another warning

View previous topic View next topic Go down

another warning

Post by firerose on Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:41 pm

A couple of months ago I posted a dream where I was protecting my sisters during a hurricane like storm. We were all taking cover under a table, and I was trying to protect them. The storm was absolutely horrific.

I received some good advice from posting this dream. In particular someone felt that my sisters were in a position where in real life I could really not do anything to help them. I received this as it fits the circumstances.

Just last night I had a dream where a women walked up to me and said something was going to happen regarding my parents. She had a very serious look, very sober. I had a sense she was very strong in spirit, and there was no "carnal" sympathy at all about her. She would only come toward me so far, and then stopped as if she couldn't come any further. She said that what was going to happen would not affect me or damage me....as in I would be protected. My sisters were sitting side by side on a wall. She pointed to them and said, "However, they will be not be protected or spared."

As this posting is anonymous, I don'tmind mentioning that my parents have been going through a divorce after 40 years of marriage. Without going into anymore detail about family stuff, I have been told by the Lord a few times since my conversion that he has put generations of men under my feet. As I grew in the Lord, I began to understand that men have not served God for generations in my generational line. At present, my family is falling apart, the relationships have never been strong. If it wasn't for my faith, wow. Jesus has delivered me from the hands of the enemy, and I am forever greatful.

I hope this wasn't too long, but I wanted to give a tiny bit of insight regarding this dream.

Thanks ahead of time for any insight.

firerose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: another warning

Post by butterfly on Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:31 am

Last edited by butterfly on Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by watchman on Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:44 am

Firerose:
I can not tell you that was a demon talking to you and for you to give up on you & your family. What I am sensing is that you have to intercede on your family behalfs. you can be the one called out by God to save your family through intercession and being led by God in everything you do. Let you light shine, let Christ show through you. Draw them to Christ.
Now there are times when our familes make bad choices. We can not save them but Jesus can. Glory to God. Jesus saves! We don't fight flesh with flesh. This is a spiritual war and satan will be defeated. At the name of Jesus every knee shall bow and every tongue will confess that Jesus is Lord! You know what agrees with your spirit and what does not. God will give you clarity. Be Blessed. Please toss what does not fit.

watchman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:54 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top