Two dreams that correspond

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Two dreams that correspond

Post by unaday* on Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:37 am

Background: there is this guy that has liked me for wow...6 years- a good christian guy- i have only heard it through people and some of his actions. He liked me when I was dating my ex- but never approached me but he still made it known to my ex that he had feelings for me too LOL (not a good idea) He had other girlfriends but always took a liking to me. I never really paid it any mind. Now I am with my boyfriend and this other guy still likes me.

In January i had a dream of the guy in a grey business suit jacket pants and a tie. We were at some wedding function and we were outside in the foyer of the reception. In this dream he is pouring out how he is in love with me. For some reason in the dream i started to have feelings for him too but as he was talking in the dream noticed that his one front bottom tooth were missing. We hug in the dream and still kept focus on the fact that his one tooth were missing.
I left the dream alone afterawhile because i couldn't come up with an interpretation and i don't like him like that in real life.

Well...IN REAL LIFE--last week i was at a wedding and LOW AND BEHOLD guess who was at the wedding. The same guy. Guess what he was wearing...a GREY SUIT. At the wedding he was pursuing me hard! My boyfriend was there and found it quite entertaining. The guy didn't know I was still seeing someone. So he took his chances to make it known that he was interested that night. And most of it happened outside in the foyer of the wedding reception!!! I DID NOT FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM. But for the first time i started to realize that he was such a cutie petudie!! LOL The dream came flowing back to me! I was like wow.

After the wedding i had another dream. I had a dream that he was telling me how he felt about me in the dream. I again was falling for him in the dream. But as he was talking i noticed that he had a Lisp in his speech. I was like "But when did he ever have a lisp- I don't remember him having one" and when I thought that in the dream, I became focussed on his mouth- as he was talking I could see his tongue. But his tongue was twisted up and when he talked it rubbed against the top of his mouth- it was twisted.

Any insight? ???I have some ideas.

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Re: Two dreams that correspond

Post by butterfly on Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:59 pm

-------

Last edited by butterfly on Mon May 04, 2009 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:52 am

Hi butterfly...
It is definitely possible for him. I know that God showed me that as a warning dream about him though. He and his friends can be pretty sly.

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:14 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top