shoes, shoes and more shoes! (Long, help if you can!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

shoes, shoes and more shoes! (Long, help if you can!)

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:14 am

Me, two of my siblings, and this guy who we'll call "G" are hanging out at this store. (Just a little background info: "G" is someone that I used to work with and we both like eachother. He is laidback, intelligent (has a several degrees), and enjoys music (as I do). He also has a nice sense of humor. He's a different type physically than I would normally fall for, but he's still cool. The only problem: He's UNSAVED and for me my friends, that's a SUPER turn off!!)

Anyway, I'm in the shoe aisle (kinda similar to that of a WALMART of a department store) trying to see what kind of shoe I wanted. There are these HUGE house shoes that look so comfortable (have feather-like texture) and they're blue. At first I see orange ones, then red ones, etc. I'm kinda undecided if I want the blue ones because IRL I already have a blue pair. I decide to try on the blue ones afterall, but when I look at the price It's like $7-$11.00! WAY to much (in my opinion) for some houseshoes!!!! I put those shoes back because I know that I need some "everyday shoes" to match with some of the outfits I own--afterall, I'm not going to be INSIDE the house ALL the time! lol! This lady comes by (with bright complexion and hair) and gives me a ziplock bag filled with shoes (I'd say three to four pairs). She says the total price for all the shoes is $5. This seems too good to be true, but I see the price sticker (kind of like the one you might see at a thrift store) and I see the price was written: $5. I'm actually gonna get more for my money!! I remember one pair was a basic shoe (gray) and another, heels (lilac). Maybe another color was brown? Still, I wanted to keep looking. I knew that I wanted a shoe that would match with every outfit (black) so I temporarily put the bag down and tried to look more closely at the large selection that was before me. (In the back of my mind, I was still thinking heavily at what the lady said, "DONT LOSE THESE NOW, THEYRE ONLY $5," (as if I wouldn't find a better "Deal" again!) She seemed genuine and pleasant though.

Later I went into a room with a bathroom and a mirror on the bathroom door (similar to that of a hotel room). The lights out in the room and there was a slight light coming from the bathroom (the door was ajar). Light was coming from another room next door. Again, I saw a whole bunch of shoes inclluding the packaged ones I was given earlier, scattered on the floor (in the room and in the bathroom) Did "G" do this? I come out flirting with him and then I see this woman (whose name is Tina IRL and we often talk about relationships, etc), comes from behind a room, making sure that "we" don't get out of order and to see what was "going on" (IRL, after having this dream "Miss Tina" actually came over to my house) I lift up my foot to "G" like Adam Sandler did to his enemies in "DONT MESS WITH THE ZOHAN" (such a stupid-funny movie) and tell him to "smell it". :huh: what

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top