dream about high school and silver

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dream about high school and silver

Post by halfstep1969 on Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:09 am

Hi,

This is a fairly long dream.

I was going back to high school 10-11 years later. I was havinga difficult time getting the Principal to change and update my information --my new address and and my new name. I told them that I have been married for 11 years and that I wanted my husbands name on my records. I wasn't the same person that I was the last time I attended school. I guess there must have been some bad behavior, and the principal thought that I was the same person. There was young guidance counselor who was very snide, and he was in his early to mid twenties. He didn't think that I had changed. But my old guidance counselor Mrs. Harris remembered me and saw how much I had changed, I called her Patty and she gave me this great big hug, I was so happy that she remembered me, that I cried. sidenote: I know that music was a very important subject to me .
This is all the day before classes were to start. That night everyone is walking around the neighborhood, it's well lit, and there is teenage girl who has cancer, and is using the fact that she has cancer as an excuse to behave badly towards her little brother and other people. I confront her about how she's using her cancer to excuse her behavior. I know that I am wiser now with more experience.

Then this part of the dream differs greatly:

I am in a conversation with God, and I hear him say "The silver is mine" and He shows me three items of silver: The first is a silver head massager, the kind that you have that has five or six metal arms that as you push down the arms actually massage your head ,the second item I cannot remember, but I know that I tried to touch them and my hand passed right through. The third item was a very ornate silver crown with musical notes in the design. I could touch this crown.

I think I know some of what the dream means: The first part about me not being the same person. Oct 4 is my spiritual birthday,10 years, and I believe that I have changed a lot from who I was. My husband in the dream is actually Jesus and it is so important that they know I have his name. The second part, has to do with the silver, I believe that the head massager is supposed to be a symbol of my creativity being stimulated, because I couldn't touch it it isn't tangible, and the crown with musical notes, That I may make a living by my music. Please let me know if I am on the right track with my interpretation.

Thanks,
Halfstep1969 thinking

Last edited by halfstep1969 on Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:33 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : misspelled word)

halfstep1969

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dream about high school and silver

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:09 pm

there is a verse in the bible that says "'all the silver and all the gold is mine,' says the Lord."He is saying that you dont have to worry about how this is going to come about because every gift belongs to Him and its up to Him to give it. it could be that God has given you another gift that you havent recieved yet.
Do you know someone that is using their problem or disadvantage as an excuse to take advantage of others? I believe she is someone you either have or will minister to.
please pray on what i've said,
blessings,
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by halfstep1969 on Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:02 am

Daphanie,

Thanks for your response. I can't think of anyone right now who is doing that. The difficult situation I am going through right now, God has made it known that I'm to trust him for finances, even when it seems foolish to others. I know that how he will provide is going to blow my mind and be in a way that I could never imagine. Right now I'm pretty much homebound, so I know that this is temporary, and that this is a time of refining, and purifying, and that I will come out much stronger in my faith and will be prepared to "do the greater works"

Much love,huggins
Halfstep1969

:

halfstep1969

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:09 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top