naked and crawling/ house burning

View previous topic View next topic Go down

naked and crawling/ house burning

Post by seekingface09 on Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:17 am

Dream I was on my job in a classroom. A couple of co workers and I were about to leave when suddenly the lights went out and it was black dark. For some reason we were not allowed to leave. After a while the lights came back on. One of my co workers said lets go and he was about to take some of his things which were on a desk and leave. I told him I needed to use the restroom. I went to the janitors restroom which was closer and awkwardly made-the stairs seem to decline and the toilet was on the stairs. I got on the toilet and used it. I wiped myself and notice blood which is unusual for me since I don't have those anymore- and a man came in the restroom and locked the door watching me. I begin to cry and ask him not to do what I was thinking he was going to do. Somehow I ended up naked and I was crawling on the floor. I got past him still crawling and made it to my classroom. He was coming behind me and I made it to the door and opened it and I was out and I notice 2 guys standing out. I awaken.

2nd dream

I dreamed that my house caught on fire. I remember being in it and trying to get out. I also see my sister in the house-vaguely. Not all of it burned but the middle part of it did. My furniture was smoke damage. Dream switches to what looks like a mall and a wrestling ring. I see church member standing in the wrestling ring telling others about it and asking what happened.

Last edited by iamfree42 on Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:27 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : remembered more)

seekingface09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: naked and crawling/ house burning

Post by dreamster on Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:46 pm

unm drm 1,very traumatik 4 u..um u kood be takin a test,,[classrm]that is seen by ur co-workers,there may be a time of cleansing during this time,seen by ur coworkers,,um did u hav a medical issue in the past that caused u 2 fear??[bleeding]um u will feel vulnerable[naked]there will be a way out 4 u..it kood be a humbleling tme 4 u,, bandaid um let me kno if this is on trak.. flower D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Naked and crawling/ house burning

Post by M on Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:04 pm

The Dream/ Your being influenced by sin, you are associating with people in your daily activities who are not Christians (and while this is the case for most of us) we are to be a light unto the world shining with the glory of Christ. But you are trying to be liked by them or "Him" so you play along. In order to climb the "spiritual stair case" you must be purged ( blood equates life) and die to this selfish desire. You know you must get cleaned up. You Knew you had to go to the bathroom in the janitors closet. But your choices are taking you down the stairs, the stairs represent the path you are on. The man in the restroom represents the cause and effect of you doing this thing that know better of. It will follow you, and cause a lack of spiritual covering or " Nakedness" . The two guys out side are the two witnesses that confirm you have not hidden this thing from God. And you crawled out! Like a baby or too weak to walk.

2cd Dream/ If you do not do something about the first dream soon, God will test you with fire. It will be emotional and painful, not physical. The fire only burns in the middle of your house (your heart) . Every body is going to know about it just like you cant hide in a mall. But! there is someone at your church who is ready to fight for you, that person has wrestled with God before.

Most importantly! All of this above can be avoided if you pray and choose his path instead of the one you are on. God always provides a way of escape. Find the person at church that is your provision to help you.

Blessings

M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by seekingface09 on Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:35 am

Mldarrell, I guess that I am trying to really examine this thing. The people I associate with on my job are Christians. I am a teacher. As far as dying to selfish desire-I do not want to teach anymore...Been in it for 18 years- I feel tormented because of the stress, the lack of discipline in children and the unsupported parents, and we are expected to perform miracles when we try to maintain a safe environment. It is difficult to do when threats are being made to your life and knives are brought to school on a regular basis. i asked God for a way out. I do not have anything to hide from God and am not hiding...I do feel as though I am tormented daily. In my dream the person in the closet came to rape me. I feel like I and other teachers are being raped and no one cares. Now while I will not toss everything out that you have spoken- I would like another witness.

seekingface09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by seekingface09 on Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:39 am

mldarrell, I also want to say that I don't mean to take the offensive, but I am trying to understand what God has shown you that I have done or am doing. Perhaps my light has gone out and it is time for me to leave my job. I love the Lord and I know He sees all and knows all. I would not dare do something wrong and feel that I have gotten away with it-so bad that he would expose me...Please help me to understand what it is that God is saying. What you have said does not line up with my spirit.

seekingface09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:04 pm

hmm ur drm makes sense in the lite of ur further comments..i think there is a way out 4 u...u do feel vulnerable in ur job..its takeing a toll on u..on all levels,,can u get a leave of absence to get some space and rest?? thinking Sweet Dreams D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by M on Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:09 pm

Ok I will pray about this and review my reply. I believe you are a born again Christian. I do not know you. Let me say this with meekness and Love. We need Persons like you in our schools. IE. IF you are in a dark kitchen and there is no light at all- it is then completely dark yes?
If you crack the frig open barely it provides light. If all Christian teachers leave the schools then what? Consider Jonah. He ran from a situation in that he was afraid the people God wanted him to "Cry out" for.these dreams you have had are warnings. Blessings

Have to run to church.............

M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:29 pm

iamfree42 -

I think dream #1 is warning you that you are going through a trial. There may be times when you don't feel God is present but you'll soon find that He is indeed (dark then light). You might prefer to handle it yourself (being in the bathroom). It will be a humbling experience that requires you to be vulnerable in a way you might not be comfortable with in order to get through it. But you will get through it (you made it out of the bathroom).

The second dream...I could be way off base but are you suffering from burn out/stress or a health issue? The home typically represents our being and the fact that the fire was in the middle of the home (our core) and left the furniture damaged means it had a residual effect. This combined with the blood you saw in the bathroom made me think of something health related. And the fact that the trial from dream #1 involved your job.... thinking

-------------------------------------------------------------
iamfree42 - I did the interpretation above before reading any of the comments...now that I have more understanding of your situation, I do think the the dream is about being stressed out about your job. And the janitors may represent people who are supposed to "maintain" the school, but instead are attempting power plays to control behind the scenes (rape is more about power than it is about sex).

Sister, if you are at the point where you are considering leaving your job, please take it to the Lord for His direction/confirmation but, on the basis of this dream, I think you have your answer. No job is worth your health.

Blessings,

Lurdys

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by seekingface09 on Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:49 pm

Thank you-now I feel that what you all have said agreed with my spirit. I believe it is so true. I am burnt out on my job. I am frustrated. For the past few weeks I have been coming home getting in the bed and very depressed and disconnected. I have a family and it is taking a toll on my relationship with my family. I wondered if God was showing me to get out. I know that I am needed in school, but it is not my passion. This thing is so personal and detrimental to me and I am praying to God-crying out to him. I cry during my morning time and I go to work with a smile. Pray for the place-school I am in and the teachers and children. I am so afraid that something will happen-drastic. So many things are hidden by administrators.
I am burnt out at home-the day I had this dream I came home early and went to bed, I had no energy. Thank you- I am drained in ministry as well..I know that I need a break-I so want to be at the feet of Jesus, but so much in the way-and I just want rest. Thank you again for the confirmation.

seekingface09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by M on Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:13 pm

iamfree42, My interp was blunt and I am sorry if I appeared to be judgmental, I am sure you are a delightful person and a good Christian.

Can your family stand to loose your salary. Will God be glorified when you quit your Job. Spring break is around the corner. YEAH! REST.

I see a Jonah in this, something more is happening here. Jonah was afraid of Nineveh, Nineveh was a very bad place and had very bad people. But God cared about them and he cares about our kids as well. Jonah was a prophet and so he had to do Gods bidding. You are a teacher........ Boy I cant imagine how hard your job must be. I could not do it, But I

BUT the bottom line is this.

YOU DO WHAT YOU THINK GOD Is telling you to do. I wish you Gods best.

Blessings!

M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I agree with lola

Post by daisyscheihing on Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:58 am

I agree with lola . I had a dream where my whole house was on fire. Later I went thought a personal trial .That indeed was humbling . Looking back I know it was for my spiritual good. Even thought at the time .The trial shook me to my foundation so to speak. :coffee:

daisyscheihing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:54 am

Yes, I agree. When I dreamed of the trial that I am in now, there was fire on both sides of the path, and the path was very narrow.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RnestseekR on Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:37 am

IAMFREE: Sometimes I get very discouraged with life, also. I want you to know that you are not alone. The best thing is that because of this dream you know that God knows EXACTLY where you are. He knows that you are burned out (the fire in the house) and that being burned out is zapping you of all you have - taking you down to the very end, consuming everything, even your energy and relationships. BUT HE'S GOT YOU. You are not forsaken. He sees just how bad things are, is expressing that back to you. But He knows, because he is omniscient (all-knowing) that this struggle/testing is NOT more than HE can handle. I agree, mldarrell's interpretation was a little harsh and maybe not totally in line, but the 2 witnesses and someone at your church being willing to fight for you do seem to ring true. Sometimes we all get things wrong. Sometimes partially only half-right. And other times we are dead-on. That's why God gives us all discernment - and I have to say IAMFREE - that i think you did nice job of discerning without ridiculing. This created an environment where mldarrell can grow and learn - and be loved and received. Teaching may not be your passion, but you are gifted at it!!!! Can you see how you created a learning environment for all of us through this string??? If mldarrell's interpretation about the fighter at your church is right, this is another way of God expressing His Love for you. He has sent something tangible to help you through. Over and over I say, HE LOVES YOU and is making a way. Your furniture may have been smoke-damaged, but it didn't burn completely. He's not going to let you be destroyed. So when you are despairing, you look to the hopeful parts of your dream, OK. Perhaps your sister is also going through a dispassionate time and you could reach out to her. If she is not a christian, you can share the HOPE that you have in Jesus, as that is what makes your trials different from hers. If she is a christian, then you have a prayer ally. When you are down and out, lift your sister up in prayer (I know, that seems CRAZY, but in lifting your sister up in prayer, you will find reasons to praise and thank God, which will help your own attitude).
Again, I think I can speak for all who have read your posting, we see and feel your hurt. I thank God that He is a wonderful heavenly father who feels and loves you so much more than we do. For as much as I want to rush to you and give a GIANT HUG, I knwo God wants to to do that even more. And He's got the POWER to get you through this that none of us have here! Much love! Rnest

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by seekingface09 on Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:01 pm

Thank you all so much for the encouraging words and the sincerity. It is so nice to have some real Christians to bear one another's burdens. Thank you. Like I said, I would not throw out everything that Mldarrel has said because I know that we prophesy in parts. The Bible tells us to test the spirits. While it may have been abrupt, I am able to take rebukes :duhh: -as humbling as it can be. I am still pondering and meditating on this particular dream. I know that God is bringing me closer to Him so that I can hear him. Valley experiences can be tough. I have had many in my life, but I know that they work for my good. Sometimes I know that God chastens me or gets me back in line with those valley experiences. He sometime will not allow people to speak into my life or even encourage me, But in the end, a bountiful blessing of his love is erupted in the valley.

Again, thank you so much... May God's favor overshadow you...

seekingface09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daisyscheihing on Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:49 pm

Isa 43:2 When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

daisyscheihing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:14 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top