In a ditch out of a ditch

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In a ditch out of a ditch

Post by unaday* on Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:05 pm

I had dream this weekend that i was driving my car and my fiance was in the passenger seat.
I decided to go visit a place i use to work at . When i got there I noticed that their sign was gone meaning
it was no longer there. To get into the parking lot we had to go down a slightly curving road and although i knew
the road was snowy i was going a bit to fast and then i lost control. I was like uh oh i think the car is slipping. It slipped
into a ditch. I was so upset but my fiance wasn't. He was calm and was like we can get out of this. He came out of the car
and started trying to push the car out. Then all of a sudden heavy heavy heavy clear rain started to pour down hard on us.
Funny thing, i was in the car and the rain was pouring on me too. It was so heavy that we couldn't see anything..but eachother- i saw
the rain pouring on him outside and he could see the rain pouring on me inside the car. Then it stopped and all of a sudden we weren't in
the ditch we were turned around driving home- this time my fiance was driving and i went to sleep in the passenger seat.

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Re: In a ditch out of a ditch

Post by pwilso512 on Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:54 pm

It sounds like a storm could be up ahead for you. You may rush into something without taking precautions (driving a little fast on a snowy road and losing control of the car) and end up in a situation that you don't think you can get out of. But your fiance will help you through it. Just my thoughts.

pwilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum