Car vandalized at church!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Car vandalized at church!

Post by unaday* on Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:41 pm

bandaid I had a dream a few nights back that i was in the parking lot of my church and saw my car it was vandalized. The motor/engine and hood destroyed and gone the wheels were either destroyed or gone and scratches all over the car. I was so distraught and couldn't believe this could happen on my church lot. I went inside what was left of my car and i had bible scriptures on pieces of paper all over the car and I was like – who ever did this knows I am a Christian by the scriptures I have all over the car. I remember that I found a note/scripture that I didn’t write and realized the vandalizer wrote it trying to give me a message with the Word too. I was sooo angry and upset. Then bunch of people came out of the church. My brother was looking at the car and shocked. Then in the corner of my eye I saw a girl (that use to go to my church but because of disagreements ect she left) come toward me with open arms and a red shirt to hug me. I ignored her. It was my car I needed and she was the last person I wanted to see. Then she came closer to hug me and I said to her (vexed in my spirit) ‘not now do you see my car’. So I found the head usher and asked him if he saw who did this. He said no. I was sadden by this. I remember wishing I parked the car in the front of the church because there is more light there. bandaid

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Re: Car vandalized at church!

Post by dreamster on Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:40 pm

um very disterbin drm..una.r u havin conflict wiv someone in ur church???theres a connection wiv ur other drm i think..sounds like a beleiver is treyin 2 destroy ur mninistry,, bandaid come bak.. flower D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:36 pm

Hi dreamster...who ever it is i have no idea! that's the scary part....

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:09 pm

hmm does sound like a warning..in the shadows kood be a key 4 u..think about where ur parked rite now..???..um dont stress ..pray.. praying it kood be future??? flower D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:51 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top