Jesus was talking with me.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jesus was talking with me.

Post by TammyT on Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:49 am

The night before last I went to bed feeling a bit scared. My husbund and I discussed me seeing a Dr about a recent eppisode I had. I ate something was loaded with sugar.Not soon after that I couldn't stay awake .It was like I bottomed out and just felt terriable.I went to be with this on my mind and wondering what to do.I had prayed the day before about a myspace friend who's father had suffered a stroke and that god keep them all safe.
I woke up today and a glorious feeling came over me. I had drempt that Jesus came to me and we were talking .Thats as much as I can remember the rest is fuzzy .But the over whelming sence of happiness and peace I have is so soul shakeing.

I feel new and healthy I don't feel like I did a few days ago. Tell me do you think god and Jesus were communicateing with me? I have never been a healthy person lots of medical problems. Yet I feel so wonderful today. Like I was part of my own miricle. Please write back and let me know what you think..

God Bless..
Tammy :kitty:

TammyT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jesus was talking with me.

Post by TammyT on Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:37 pm

Can anyone lend some advice?

TammyT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:10 pm

Tammy,

I do not have an interpretation. I do however feel that God may have comforted you with His peace and possible healing. God is so good to us.....he will even heal us while we sleep and visit us to reassure us of His love for us. Just my thoughts.

God is good all the time,

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

TammyT's diabetes being healed in a dream

Post by Jodi on Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:44 pm

Tammy,

Because you used the phrase "bottomed out", I'm assuming that you're diabetic. If God healed you in this dream - wow! I'm thrilled for you! (My husband is diabetic, so I know how hard it is.) But go see your doctor before changing how you care for yourself. Keep eating right and taking insulin (if you would normally take it) until the doctor checks you and confirms that you are healed. If it turns out that you are still diabetic, still cherish the dream because not everyone has met Jesus in their dreams. Plus it could be that the healing is a future event - still going to happen, just not instantly. Keep praising God whether you're healed already from the dream or whether you're not yet healed. Just remember that, of all the reasons you have to love Him, being healed would be only one of those many reasons.

In Jesus' name, I pray that you are already, or will be, healed. Please God, help her learn the lessons that the diabetic experience can teach her, but then free her from the disease. Amen.

Love ya,
Jodi

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top