Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LovetoworshipJesus

praying for students

Hi I am a school teacher for people who are coming from high school or adult learning (play pray for the students in my class)environment. These students have alot of problems. I get so tired of explaining myself because the adults are complaining/ on me. I know I am doing my job and sometimes I let them get away with things. but I have had enough. Please pray for me in this matter.

There is another job I applied for and they say the want to hire me but there is a hold up. This other school I think will be so much better. I am asking GOd to fling the doors open in Jesus name. This is my first teaching and this school has been a war zone. I mean I been dealing with big demons, But I still stand tall because I am a mighty warrior and worshiper for Jesus Christ... Thanks for your prayers praying

Lord I thank you for LovetoworshipJesus! I thank you Lord that you will bind every tactic the enemy would use to try and stop her from having success at her current job and for the job she has applied for. I render them mute, useless and forbid any physical manifestation in her or any of her students and no transfering of spirits to others. I bind you and send you to the feet of the Lord Jesus right now, go! I speak peace over her entire life, in all that she does, and all the places that she goes. I speak favor of man and God and open doors of opportunity according to your will Father God!

Lord we plead the blood of Jesus over every facet of her life and that of the lives of all she knows and give you all the glory and the praise and thank you in advance for all you are about to do, in Jesus name, Amen.

your servant,

Connie praying