my wedding

View previous topic View next topic Go down

my wedding

Post by dreamer7 on Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:54 am

last night i had a dream that it was my wedding flower .i saw one of the men i have been having dreams about standing outside a church waiting for me.i could see some of my friends and family and many other people.just as am getting ready to go into the church to get married,i see another bride wearing a green dress get into the church.me and a friend are watching her from a balcony and we are very amused by her green dress.soon after i see myself seated in the congregation watching another couple getting married.soon after they are done with their vows and leave the church,my sister in law(wife to my brother)comes in and hands me a bouquet and tells me,now its your turn-meaning its time to go get married.i get this feeling of shock in my stomach and am thinking 'wow,its my time,am i ready?'
the next thing i see myself in a place that looked like a garden being hugged by people who were all so excited-but especially one male friend who hugged me for so long..

any insights?

dreamer7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: my wedding

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:08 pm

Wow amazing are you wanting to be married? Have you thought about marriage?

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamer7 on Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:43 pm

yes.in my last post i talked of two men i had been dreaming about and that i have been praying for a husband.am 27 and been hoping to get married sometime soon.. flower

dreamer7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:15 pm

The wedding could represent Covenant between you and Jesus this is just a thought. You should continue to pray and ask the Lord. How is your relationship with Jesus......

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamer7 on Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:13 am

i would say my relationship with Jesus is ok,though i have been praying that my relationship with Him would be more intimate.i just wondered because the man i saw waiting for me during the wedding is the same one who in another dream said that we are getting married im march(i dont know which year) after a certain pastor said that me and that man should be together...i've been a bit puzzled ever since :uhoh:

dreamer7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:52 pm

Awesome ask GOd for confirmation the same thing happen to me but my story is a lil different. I ask God for confimation all the time. God Ask Seek and Find. thumbs

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamer7 on Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:30 pm

thank you lovetoworship.i truly desire to walk in God's will so i hope to hear from Him soon on this matter.currently am out of my own country visiting my sister in europe so its good that my judgement will not be clouded by seeing this man all the time. flower

dreamer7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:25 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top