water and wood

View previous topic View next topic Go down

water and wood

Post by masgogo on Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:46 am

Now i cant remember all of this dream, but i will try and explain. I was standing on top of a log in this river. Now the colour of the water was green, and it was full of logs, twigs and bits of bark of the tree. Now there were people who seemed to be working in this river with the wood and twigs that were there. Then one of the guys came and stood with me on the log, then i said to him, well 2 cant stand together on this log, it will break, and for sure it started cracking up. We both fell into the water. The water was about chest deep.

What i dont know is to classify this water as dirty on not. Could it be a warning from God. Please someone help.

masgogo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: water and wood

Post by Jodi on Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:48 pm

Masgogo,

Was it a log jam or were the logs able to flow with the water downstream?

Flowing water tends to represent the Holy Spirit. The logs might represent people who flow with the Holy Spirit, going where He leads them.

The log you were standing on probably wasn't moving downstream or it would have been hard to stand on, so you were standing on something that was not flowing in (being moved by) the Holy Spirit.

But it cracked underneath you and you and he fell chest deep into the river which might represent the Holy Spirit, so maybe this means baptism of the Holy Spirit?

Does this match what has happend in your life? Does it sit right with your spirit?

Jodi

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top