Airplane crash

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Airplane crash

Post by AngelFromSa on Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:59 pm

HI, I dreamed that me, my sister, brother, niece won a holiday overseas and as we are on our way to the get on to the plane I remember that all my jackets are in my suitcase and there was a slight wind blowing and I was afraid that I might get cold, so I told them to go ahaid I'm first going to buy me one (truworths shop was at airport), but I didn't have money with me and some lady said I can buy on my mothers account, the first lady didn't want to help me. But I couldn't find one jacket or jersey that fits me (I was only looking at the sale items) and I was in a hurry, so I left without it, I started running to the place where you must get onboard, but I got lost, I was running on a tar road and turn to the left were I got onto a small rubber boat and I know that for some reason I'm on my way to "Lagos". And I was in a river and infront of us there was a waterfall and we fell to the bottom and then I was back on land with my husband (like a holiday resort).

But when I was on boat I suddenly knew that the plane that my sister and them was on crashed, I cried alot and keep on telling my husband that do he think there lives was right with the Lord, I was afraid for them, but he said no there lives was right and I got a sudden relieve.

The plain was crashing when it was taking off, but the guy that sat in front (think you call it cockpit) like the driver, his whole floor fell off the plane and he fell on the ground and the plane went over him and crashed infront of him and he was till alive.

Thank you for your help
Blessings
Lizelle

AngelFromSa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Airplane crash

Post by unaday* on Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:00 am

Do you live far away from your family? Are you concerned about their salvation? Also Lagos, Nigeria is that were you are from- does it represent home to you?

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelFromSa on Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:48 pm

My mother in Pta, father in Phalaborwa, sister & brother in England. No I'm from South Africa.

AngelFromSa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:57 am

i feel like this mostly has to do with your family. Are your brother and sister getting ready to do something exciting? this could be symbolic that whatever they are getting ready to do wont go as they had planned. these are just my thoughts. please pray on them,
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:22 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top