Airplane Crash Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Airplane Crash Dream

Post by Cholette on Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:19 am

I was on an airplane and it was like I was in front of the plane sitting with the pilot. We were taking off on this wide bridge. Up ahead was this big firey smoke cloud. It looked like a huge bomb had went off. He said to me, and I think over the intercom to the others, that we needed to get enough speed so we can take off sooner so we won't go into the fire cloud. As I looked ahead of us, another plane had taken off and made it over the huge steel part that usually hangs over a bridge. It was our turn and we took off...we got high enough, but we didn't have much momentum to go over the steel part and the plane started falling down/backwards tail first. I grabbed on to this mans arm (not the pilot) and then I prayed and told God I was coming home now as I heard the pilot tell everyone to prepare for impact. I could feel that feeling you get in your stomach when you are falling...sort of like butterflies. Right when I was expecting impact, the dream switched over to me walking with three other people towards this doctor's clinic and there was this doorman standing between two doors saw...he saw us coming and he described what the door on the right was for with one word, but I can't remember what he said. Then we entered the door on the left and as we were walking down the hallway to the receptionist desk, I heard the lady call my name, but she mispronounced it (she called me Sho-let like everyone normally does in real life). As i got to the desk with the other three, one of the girls said her name and the receptionist said, "yes, come with me" and then she was getting ready to ask me if I was "sho-let" but my phone rang in real life and I woke up...I HATE WHEN THAT HAPPENS.

Any thoughts???? Thanks!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Airplane Crash Dream

Post by butterfly on Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:10 am

Hi Cholette. According to the site below the name Sho is a Japanese name and it means soar, fly. See if you can somehow confirm if the meaning of this name is accurate. I am thinking more about the name and the dream thinking

http://babynamesworld.parentsconnect.com/meaning_of_Sho.html

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:40 am

Oh my goodness butterfly! I didn't even THINK OF paying attention to the name she called me because people always wrongly call me that when they see my name. Hmmm, this is a dream and God knows my name so why else would the name be mispronounced in the dream?? hehehe! The fact that it means "soar, fly" and that's what we were trying to do, brings a whole new insight to this dream. Thanks!!!

:clap:

If anyone else has any other insight...please let a sista know...thanks!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadams on Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:42 pm

Have you been going through some things in your life recently where you feel like you haven't quite been able to conquor or be able to soar above? (relationships, trials, etc)The fact that you didn't impact and die, but walked into a building, could mean that whatever you are facing is not unto death. I'm sensing that you are in line for some things to happen and possibly the receptionist office you were walking into was like a waiting room and you got there just in time for your name to be called. Maybe the fact that the dream cut off right before you heard your name again could mean it's not quite time yet, but almost.

Please pray on what I've said...I'm sensing that you are a VERY blessed woman and those that know you will reap the overflow from your life.

Jadams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadams on Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:43 pm

By the way Butterfly. That is a great idea, looking up the meaning of names to see the hidden message. I never knew to do that. Great insight!

Jadams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:08 pm

Cholette I have also noticed something else. in the dream you were sitting beside the pilot, in a plane the co-pilot is the one who sits beside the pilot so you clearly were not just a regular passenger on the plane. thinking

I also find it strange that both of the planes were taking off from the bridge thinking

Hi Jadams, one time I had a dream and I looked up the name of someone in my dream and the name itself revealed something important about the dream so ever since then whenever I have a dream and a name comes up I always try and check it out to see if it is important to the dream.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:57 am

Thank you so much Jadams...your words were right on. That was an interesting thought regarding the receptionist area...

Butterfly, the fact that I sat next to the pilot stood out to me to. Someone PM'd me regarding this dream and thought that maybe it had something to do with my church. I assist my Pastor in the church office. The pastor could have been the pilot and me the co-pilot. I'm not sure if the pilot was Jesus because if it was, we would have made it over the bridge. This dream still has me reeling...I think it's because it seems like we didn't make it...even though I walked into the medical clinic unharmed... thinking :huh:

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:04 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top