Dream Interpretations

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream Interpretations

Post by Melly41 on Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:19 pm

I had a really bad headach and fell off into a deep sleep, my dream was like the conversation and setting that I just had had with my husband. We were talking about the bible and I decided to get up and to check on my son who was down stairs looking at tv. I came down stairs to see how he was and to let him know it was getting time for bed. While talking to him a rumbling sound started to shake the house like a tornado, the door was cracked and I opened it to see what was going on. I looked up in the sky and it was full of demonic spirits in the sky, they where darting like airplanes in every direction, I got fearful , I thought the end of the world had come. All of a sudden one of the demons came darting down towards our home , he was a black demon not like the others, I closed the door and locked it and ran up the stairs crying and screaming for my husband to come ,that there where demons in the sky. I continued to call for him and he did not answer me, I got to the top of the stairs and he was lying on the bed, but when he rose up from the bed he was not himself, his eyes had changed and it was not the spirit of my husband it was that demon that had entered him. It was angry with me, very upset, arogant ,cocky and was coming towards me.

I began to call on Jesus and plead Jesus blood and say "Oh No!! In the name of Jesus, The blood of Jesus and he could not hurt me, he paced he was so mad at me, but he could not hurt me as long as I said Jesus. Now he only came into our bedroom ,no other part of the house. It then changed to where it wanted me to take him
somewhere in our car , we was driving to Wal mart and I continued to talk about Jesus and the sky became clear , but the spirit was still trying to deceive me into thinking it was gone but I knew it was not ,because it said Take me to walmart I want some coffee,. I said Walmart Coffee... my husband never would go to Walmart for coffee, then I was awakend by my husband. Melinda McCullough

Melly41

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top