My Twins babies cousins

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Twins babies cousins

Post by unaday* on Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:31 pm

Had a dream about my two baby cousins- they are twins boy and girl they are 1 year and 3 months.
I dreamt that they were sleeping on my motherís bed and she was lying down comfortably watching them and I was standing and watching them. Then all of a sudden the boy baby jumps out of his sleep. There was a wire that hooked their hands together and when he jumped up the wire broke and detached them. The girl started to scream and cry because the wire hurt her skin because of the sudden friction!
She bawled. I lifted her up to calm her down. She was very heavy ( I was thinking wow they feed her a lot) then I put her down and lifted up the boy he was heavy too but not as heavy as her. He fell back asleep in my arms and I laid him on a pillow but she continued to cry.
Any insight?

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Re: My Twins babies cousins

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:15 am

Do you think this is literal--like something will cause your baby girl cousin to cry and you'll come to the rescue?

I dont know why, but I thought about you and your brother in this scene too. Were you two like "two peas in a pod" and something happened where you feel different compared to him (two totally different people now)? I wonder if you're more "sensitive" than your brother? Just my thoughts flower

please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:27 am

Do you think this dream could have anything to do with my aunt that passed away a few weeks ago? These twins are her grandchildren in real life. My aunt is also a twin and her brother twin took the death hard.

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:59 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top