"Ancient eye" vision?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Ancient eye" vision?

Post by papillon on Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:38 am

Last night i think i had a short vision . . .

It was a light stone or part of an old temple, i still related it in my own knowledge to like a mayan temple with those pieces of the temple that stick out with engravings on it, then on the stone, or in front, like a drawing was a large eye (looked female because of the lashes) on it and then i think it blinked?
That was it, ...then i thought in my mind "Ancient eye"

So this morning i get to the computer and the screen saver is shots of ireland, which i put on the computer a while ago, then a photo comes up of the entrance to newgrange with a stone in front like the one in my vision. I looked for some info on it, newgrange was said to be built 600 years before the pyramids, and near to newgrange is the place where they believe the foundations to christianity, i think in ireland first began? so i'm not sure if the two are linked and i don't want to read too much into the wrong thing. I'm still new to visions and dreams so any help, prayer, personal experience would be greatly appreciated.

thanks for your time
luv to all and God bless
xxx

papillon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Ancient eye" vision?

Post by butterfly on Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:39 am

-------

Last edited by butterfly on Sun May 03, 2009 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by papillon on Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:15 pm

yes, no i dont believe that newgrange is of God aswell, (infact i deleated the pics off my computer) it was just the shape of the stone that was similar to what i saw. About the eye i saw it did not look like the one above it was more like a real eye, not as detailed but something like it
but still fellow butterfly please keep me posted with your thoughts and revelation, thank you friend for your time
God bless you and keep you

papillon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:04 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top