Obama to sell out the USA for Oil

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Obama to sell out the USA for Oil

Post by ladybecky on Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:08 pm

First of all, I want to state that this is not a political statement or my personal opinion, I am simply sharing what the Lord showed me. I believe it is a call for us to pray for our president that his decisions and intentions do not endanger our nation and most importantly affect our ability to share the gospel without restraint. Here is my brief dream:

I 'm unsure if I was in the body or out of the body, but I was asleep, and I felt the urge to prophesy, I felt the unction of the Spirit and immediately I knew what the interpretation was verbatim: "Obama is going to sell out the US for Oil".

This could mean that under economic presssure or pressure from the Arab nations, etc...that president Obama may intend to compromise the position, status, or laws & liberties of the US to pacify the Middle East or solidify resources like Oil. It could also imply that Oil will be used as a bargaining chip or leverage against our nation to compromise our freedoms or liberties.

One thing I do know, is that this dream was prophetic and that God was speaking. I have no political agenda and I hope that we can agree in prayer that God will intervene for our nation and the nation of Israel.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top