Letter to my ex...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Letter to my ex...

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:35 pm

Hello, I had a dream a few weeks ago that i was trying to give a letter to my ex. i was in a train station and i was in front of a group of people signing autographs. I was giving my phone number to someone i knew personally in that group. I noticed the group of people in front of me were all wearing black. Out of the corner of my eye, I seen my ex boyfriend. His name is buddy. something was off about him, felt like something was really wrong. His clothes looked dirty, his hair had grown out, He had this black backpack, He looked like he was homeless. What disturbed me the most was his face. He had a cut going down one side of his cheek it was done with a switch blade. When he looked at me there was anger in his eyes, I called out to him as he was walking away from me & he would'nt answer. Finally he turned and faced me. I told him i had a letter for him. He snatched it from my hand when i handed it to him. He was about to shove it in his pocket, when he stopped & looked at me. I seen sadness in his face & he had tears in his eyes. I felt something break in my heart when he looked at me he wanted to say something to me. He put the letter in his pocket & walked away. I was ,"What did i do?!" "What did i do to you?!" "Wait!" I felt like everything was closing in on me & i felt a deep lonliness. I woke up crying. I've been keeping a letter that i wrote to him in my bible, because i dont know where he is, I lost contact with him & there's no other way for me to find him. Hopefully there is someone here who can help me understand the meanings behind this dream.

Thank you, & God bless thinking

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Letter to my ex...

Post by unaday* on Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:13 am

Who broke up with who?

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top