This is a repost please help thanks MAY GOD BLESS YOU!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This is a repost please help thanks MAY GOD BLESS YOU!!

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:05 pm

Ok read I had a dream about Alvin ( prophesied to be my future helpmate ) Had a dream I was in the mall and I see Alvin and some other man looks he was fair brown tall man and he was wearing sports hat with a looks like a a wave cap(you how the guys wear those things under there cap but you can see it hanging down on the necks)....anyway I see Alvin and him setting up a sports store in the mall. I am on one side of the mall I know they did not see me so I can see them they dont know I am there. Then I walk across to another store or maybe another booth in the mall that sales sports hats and they are hanging out with the prices. The prices on the sports caps were very expensive..........I mean I know I saw more then six figures looks like thousands or millions. So I am walking and looking at the hats I look over to see Alvin but I could not really see him very clear it was like I was trying to see him while he works, but I could see as clear as I did before I walk over to the other store but to my suprise I rcv a phone call while in the mall but somehow I knew it was him calling me. So I answered the phone and in a funny way like playing sort of speak and I answered saying Yesss...... Alvin says I see you finally took that thing off your head(in mind I am thinking he talking about my wig because in real llife I sometimes wear a wig. So it was sort of funny to me in the dream. Then he says to me do you know that your are standing in a million dollar spot or store. Also I cant remember the figures of the hat but I know they worth a lot of money. Then As I look while in the mall I see my x-boyfriend from high shool he was walking in the mall and he had on a light pink shirt with tight jeans and white sneakers in my mind I was like man those jeans are tight on him he walking very femine. Then I woke up!! thumbs

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is a repost please help thanks MAY GOD BLESS YOU!!

Post by Love's child on Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:50 am

We have different types of dreams, some from the Lord and some that I believe are reflections of our emotions. In this case this dream seems to be a reflection of your emotions.

Do you think about Alvin very frequently?
Do you feel that he is often pre-occupied with other things though?

In the dream you are focusing on him, but you said that you knew he didn't see you.

Alvin is setting up a sports store and in the dream you go to a sports store where they are selling sports caps (similar interest).
Do you often put yourself in places in hopes that Alvin will notice you?

While you were looking at the sports caps the prices were very expensive... I believe that represents something of high value to you or something you couldn't attain at the time.

Then in the dream you get a phone call and you already know it is him. I believe this reflects your feelings of wanting Alvin to notice you and pursue you. He then says you are standing in a million dollar store... meaning u are just as valuable.

I believe that reflects what you want him to realize that you are valuable.

I believe the end just represents your feelings towards your ex... in the dream once you are with Alvin who you consider to be a real man your ex doesn't measure up to a true man (he appears feminine).

I truly believe that this dream is an emotional dream reflecting how you feel. Sometimes we have spiritual dreams from the Lord and sometimes they can just be soulish dreams of our emotions.
___

What God has for you is for you. I admonish you to just seek God and not worry so much about whether or not Alvin is your helpmate or if he is coming and when. If you set your eyes on God in good timing things will fall in order. Sometimes God does have things for us, but we can delay it by getting distracted. Sometimes we can want something sooo bad we can make an idol of it in our heart. However if we sooo focus our atttention on God then He will add what is needed in due time.

God bless you and I encourage you to seek God first above all things and trust that He knows what is best for you... whether Alvin is your future helpmate or not.

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:35 am

Thank you for your responds I am not sure if this is the case about what you are saying I will take in consideration what you said. I will continue to seek the Lord about this. I was not expecting this dream. Infact I know he is for me I am not sure why I had this dream. Thank

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:36 am

Also Love child did the Lord give you this interp or this your own feelings.

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:41 am

I thought when you have a dream in a mall it means stock market I thought this was maybe was a prosperity dream because of the millon dollar spot when I woke up I had a good feeling about the dream. And far as Alvin I do not have a clue as to what he is doing or where he is... All I know he is my helpmate and I am to pray for him. I asked a couple of people and they are saying maybe prosperity. or whatever he is working on wil be sucessful. As far as the sport cap I took as it was his other spot with sports cap set up in the mall. It was like I knew he was going to call me but then I reallly didnt until the phone ring.

So this could be part emotions and part prohetic. The dream was very clear to me and when I see in vivid color ... I mean It also looked like this is something thats will happen in the near future, because the man that was with him I met him before when Alvin introduce him to me as his Lawyer . Only God will reveal Thanks

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:51 am

Thank you Love Child I like the last paragraph you wrote. I will keep my focus on Jesus

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:36 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top