Partly Answered: White and Red Kite following Tire Tracks in Snow

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Partly Answered: White and Red Kite following Tire Tracks in Snow

Post by Jodi on Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:54 pm

At the Morning Star Conference, we were practicing hearing from God for each other. A friend was in my group and for me she saw:

A red-trimmed diamond-shaped white kite with a red bow in its center and three red bows on its tail was following tire tracks in the snow. The tracks curved. At first the kite followed directly above the tracks. Then the kite veered away from the tracks, following them off to one side rather than directly above. Finally the kite veered back in position directly above the tracks.

- Jodi

In response to another post, RnestseekR wrote that "a bicycle is meant for only one person, but more than that, a bicycle is a simple machine, a simple form of transportation, a method of moving from one place to another that requires some personal exertion or personal application." I remembered the point being made about the kite being
a solitary thing and now I wonder - Could the kite also represent a "simple tool of spiritual warfare," like prayer?

What are your thoughts?

Last edited by Jodi on Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:07 am; edited 2 times in total

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Partly Answered: White and Red Kite following Tire Tracks in Snow

Post by lola21st on Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:52 am

Jodi -

This is just a thought...

Could your spirit be the kite and the path be the path that the Lord has for you? The kite flying to the side or on top of the tracks symbolizes when we're in alignment with God's will for us ("on track") and when we're not in alignment ("off track")? The encouraging thing is that the kite veered back into position above the tracks...

You may want go to one of the bible websites, do a search on the Keyword "path", and see if any of the scripture results speak to your spirit.

Blessings,

Lurdys

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jodi on Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:33 am

Hi, Lurdys!
Thanks. What you say matches my first thoughts about what the vision means when I was trying to figure it out. But I knew I hadn't heard from God concerning the meaning (God was teaching me stuff by having me go through an "eclipse" phase when I wasn't hearing from Him for awhile.) So I asked some friends to pray about it. They received a different understanding. They said the kite represents a ministry the Lord has for me that will closely follow the path of a former ministry (its tire tracks). When I posted this I was seeking confirmation about what they had said. I'll seek out scriptures as you suggested and pray some more.
I also wonder what the bows and tail mean. On a kite IRL the tail is for balance, so I think the understanding what the bows represent will help me see what is supposed to provide balance for me in this ministry. Any thoughts about those?
- Jodi

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:19 am

Hi Jody-

I'll pray about this...I didn't see the kite as a ministry because it's solo, it doesn't have the capacity to carry others but mine were only thoughts, the interpretation is the Lord's... :smile:

Will let you know if the Lord reveals anything to me.

Blessings,

Lurdys

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jodi on Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:27 am

Lurdys,

Thank you for your prayers and I'll keep praying too. It's true about the kite being solitary.

Jodi

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:33 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top