Answered! Praise God! / asked God. He gave a vision.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Answered! Praise God! / asked God. He gave a vision.

Post by Jodi on Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:47 pm

While driving to the Morning Star Conference, my friend and I prayed to ask God if my medicines were causing me to no longer receive dreams from Him. In answer to that question, she saw a vision, which she drew and described:

I saw a mobile, suspended. It was a lime green wood square, inside of a metal diamond, inside of another metal diamond. The square was still, but the two diamonds were spinning. The diamonds spun in directions opposite each other. The color was reddish purple. When I asked her what colors were the diamonds, she asked the Lord and saw the vision again, but with the spinning slowed down so she could see the separate colors. The outer diamond is red. The inner diamond is purple (or maybe blue). The wind is the Holy Spirit moving the outer two diamonds.

We did not understand the vision, except that the wind moving the mobile represents the Holy Spirit. Is this an answer to the question we asked or is it something else the Lord wanted to talk to us about? Was it for me or for her since we were praying to ask about me, but the vision was given to her? Thanks for praying and considering the meaning of this. - Jodi

Last edited by Jodi on Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Answered! Praise God! / asked God. He gave a vision.

Post by unaday* on Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:04 pm

Woooooooooooow.....

Yes i believe this was answer to prayer. The diamonds represented your prophetic gift and your anointing to dream the spinning represented that your gift is an ongoing gift that does not CEASE. No medication can stop a gifting from God...

THIS is very much like Ezekiel and the wheel in the middle of the wheel...read Ekekiel 1-3

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Jodi on Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:19 pm

Thank you unaday! This is a new revelation of the meaning. And I know it's written that God's gifts do not cease, so this rings true. I'll reread Ezekiel.
Thanks for reading and responding. This friend of mine often gets detailed visions in response to her prayers. It's very cool to have her pray for you when you need to hear from Him - if you like to ponder the meaning for awhile before it is revealed. scratching chin

Unrelated, but an interesting connection:
I had tried to do a painting based on his vision of the 4 creatures with 4 faces, wings, and hooves. I wasn't satisfied with it, so I've set it aside for now. I know I want to try it again later though. - Jodi

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:34 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top