What was being torn?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What was being torn?

Post by Jodi on Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:31 pm

When praying for a word for me, my son said he saw and heard:

"Something (maybe paper) was being torn," and "I saw the group, The Eagles. They were singing the phrase 'It's about forgiveness...even if you don't love me anymore" from the song 'Heart of the Matter.'" (end of vision)

When we listened to the whole song Heart of the Matter," it began by describing how the singer was getting used to living without his loved one (due to divorce). This coincides with my life in that I am learning to live without my husband Paul at home due to his stay (temporary?) at the VA nursing home. (We're not divorced or thinking about it.) The rest of the phrase was, "It's about forgiveness, even if...you don't love me anymore."

My biggest question is: What was being torn?

- Jodi

Last edited by Jodi on Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:39 pm; edited 2 times in total

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What was being torn?

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:37 am

Jodi,

It may not be a specific thing....it could be a series of little things. Ask the Lord to show you if you have unforgiveness toward him and if you do make a conscious choice to forgive him and ask the Lord to forgive you of any unforgiveness. Sometimes it is a bitterness about something which breads the unforgiveness. I pray this is of help.

Love in Jesus,

Connie :cmere:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jodi on Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:22 am

Thanks Connie.

I prayed to ask for forgiveness for times in the past when I held unforgiveness towards Paul and for Him to reveal to me any resentment I might unknowlingly hold now. He didn't bring anything to mind right away, but He still might. :)

Love,
Jodi

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:02 am

You are so welcome!

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:08 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top