Partly answered: still need to know - Why music instruments?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Partly answered: still need to know - Why music instruments?

Post by Jodi on Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:17 pm

I was wearing a white gown, like a comfortable nightgown. I sensed that I was the teacher of a class, but we were not in a classroom. (IRL I am an elementary classroom teacher, but I'm not qualified to be a music teacher.) There were only about five "students" who were with me. I was not instructing. I was resting, leaning back against a man. I was comfortable in his presence, but I do not recognize the man. I think he was my principal, but it's weird behavior to be resting against him. Every time I thought or said that the students needed something, the things I requested appeared in the room like an immediate gift from the man. I am not a music teacher, nor am I musically talented. But, the things I requested for the students were musical instruments. A harp was one of the instruments that appeared. I sensed that I could ask for anything without limit for the students and it would be delivered. I felt like I was the principal's favorite teacher and he supported me unreservedly.

- Jodi

Last edited by Jodi on Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Partly answered: still need to know - Why music instruments?

Post by lola21st on Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:48 pm

I think the man is Jesus and I think that He's showing you His immeasurable love for you and that He is well pleased with you. He knows your needs even before you think or say them. Anything you ask for you will receive, you're being blessed exceedingly abundantly. praiseGod

Deuteronomy 33:12
About Benjamin he said: "Let the beloved of the LORD rest secure in him, for he shields him all day long, and the one the LORD loves rests between his shoulders."

Psalm 37:4
4 Delight yourself in the LORD
and he will give you the desires of your heart.

John14:13 -14
13 And whatever you ask in My name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 If you ask anything in My name, I will do it.

Ephesians 3:14-21
14 For this reason I bow my knees to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,[c] 15 from whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, 16 that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man, 17 that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love, 18 may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and heightó 19 to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God. 20 Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, 21 to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen.

Great dream, praise God!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jodi on Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:17 pm

lola,

God is awesome! The phrase "delight in the Lord" relates to the post of another vision "4 of 6 pieces of cake marked 'full.'" These two are confirmations of each other. Glory to God and amen!

- Jodi

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:23 pm

Oh, praise the Lord, I'm happy that you're blessed!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:07 pm

I confirmed When I read I rcv the same interpet for you MAy GOd Continue to Bless you!! :clap:

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:32 pm

Praise the Lord! To Him be the glory!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jodi on Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:50 am

Thanks lola and LTWJ.

I'm always excited any time God shows me something, but I do treasure this one especially. I'm going to memorize Psalm 37:4!

Please also pray to ask Him why He showed musical instruments (since I'm not a music teacher), including the harp?

- Jodi

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:11 am

I forgot to comment on that part, this was just a thought...that with God all things are possible...that he took fishermen and made them fishers of men....he took Moses who stuttered and made him challenge Pharoah...he took Gideon and made him a mighty man of valor...

However, I will pray more about it because I agree there is significance to it...also, other members might see this part....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jodi on Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:34 am

Thanks. I appreciate your prayers and your taking the time to respond. It is cool how God will sometimes show each of us one part of something.

- Jodi

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:06 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top