Church/Cell Phone Text

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Church/Cell Phone Text

Post by lola21st on Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:56 am

If anyone has an interpretation or thoughts, please post regarding this dream....

There was an event at my ex boyfriend's church. There was a woman who befriended me (a friend of my ex) – she showed me a scrapbook. She and I were talking and something that I said beared witness with her. The scrapbook was of things of the past and there was something there about the university that I graduated from IRL which ended up being a connection between us but not sure if it was school specifically that was the connection or if it was just Philadelphia the location of the school. We (she and I) were also looking at the book to decide about courses to take.

My ex and I left and were talking and the same woman came up to us and gave him some information. We were on a bridge over a river talking about the information she shared. We were very happy and I started laughing, telling him he was too funny, and kissed him on the cheek. It felt like a natural thing to do, there wasn’t anything sexual or inappropriate about it, but then I remembered “Omigosh, technically he’s still married.” So I apologized but he wasn’t offended at all, he said it wasn't a problem and to not worry about it. Then we split ways and he was going to go back to the church and I was going to get on a train. As I approached the station, that Katie Perry song was playing in the background:

“'Cause you're hot then you're cold
You're yes then you're no
You're in and you're out
You're up and you're down
You're wrong when it's right
It's black and it's white
We fight, we break up
We kiss, we make up

You, you don't really wanna stay, no
You, but you don't really wanna go, oh”

and these girls were sitting on the street curb singing it and laughing with each other. The train station going downstairs led into an area of the train station that IRL the general public doesn't see – I was literally in the subway system with the tracks. I was amazed that I was in this system. I somehow was in this sling/swing that enabled me to ride through the inner part of the train system and alongside the trains. I swung hard because I knew I had a way to go…I got up on the platform of the station that I needed to get up from and went back up the stairs to the street level…

I ended up back at the event at the church and the woman was there again with the scrapbook. We (my ex and I) were looking at the scrapbook and talking with the woman again about courses that he was going to take. He was registering for a course that I had taken or was thinking about taking as well. We then went inside the church and I remember thinking that the church was nice and I could see myself going there. At that moment, he says he received a holy confirmation on what it was he needed to do next.

This woman seemed like a younger version of NB (IRL, a woman on my son's basketball team who goes to my ex's church...we just realized this in conversation) and we hit it off well, I thought that we would end up being friends. She showed me a certificate, there was a connection between it and the course catalog book but I don't remember what it is – my ex and I both saw the certificate during the dream but at different times. She made a comment that I picked up on as a confirmation (of what I don't remember) and she agreed. This final time when we were gathered, I got a cell phone text and it said:

My time: NOW…PM… (PM are his initials and the text appeared exactly as they appear here)

End of dream.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top