Dirty Dove

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dirty Dove

Post by lola21st on Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:47 am

A friend has the following dream and is seeking confirmation as to its meaning...

He dreamt that there was a barrel full of water in his yard. There was sheet of metal used as a cover on it. He noticed that there was a snake underneath the cover in the barrel peering out at him. It was trying to disguise itself as a lizard. My friend noticed it and decided that it had to go so he found a weapon (knife, machete, etc.) and hit it. He ended up cutting it right behind it's head, almost cutting off the head. The snake/lizard then shrunk into a worm (baby snake?).

The worm then turned into a little girl who started ascending into the air. About 15-20 feet off of the ground, she then turned into a dove, but the dove had blood on it and appeared dirty. It flew away.

End of dream.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dirty Dove

Post by unaday* on Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:25 pm

Hi Lola
It may be possible that there is an issue in his life that the devil has a foothold in but in order for it to keep it's position in his life or it's residency..it tries to make itself appear smaller than it is... so to make him not fully motivated to wage war against it---but in the spiritual realm it's bigger than he realizes! I think he may be at a point where the discernment of the matter has come to light and what he has already been equipped with which is the sword of the spirit he will or need to use to destroy this 'issue'.

It MAY be possible that he is also being warned that he needs to destroy this thing fully and not become comfortable at just one night of the Word and prayer because whatever it is may loose itself from him but assign itself to another...because once again it turned itself into a little girl(a form of innocence) and then into a dove ( a form of peace) but the blood and dirt represents that it is not authentic and it's unauthenticity and deception is heading elsewhere...

A thought.... thinking

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:30 pm

hmm i kinda think similar 2 una,,heres my Two Cents 'someone/thing is near ur frends well..something deceptive yeah..ur frend sees it an deals 2 it.. Cheering its true nature is reaveled..it has many forms,,get frend to look at wats close 2 his spirit.... flower D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:57 pm

Thanks to you both for the confirmation!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:26 pm

um ok ..where do i send the bill???? rofl rofl huggins

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:12 am