Scrambled Bible and Hymn books

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Scrambled Bible and Hymn books

Post by pr on Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:40 am

26th January 2009 thinking

I was in a big hall. There many people filled with confusion. All were believers. I didn't know why they were all confused. There was shouting and more confusion, people were running here and there. Then, I saw a book. It was a Hymn book. But, when I opened the book, I saw all the songs were scrambled. The title was different and the song was different. Even in the song , the first line was from a different song and the second line from another song and third line from another song..and so on. There were many song books. I took every book and saw that all were scrambled. Then, somebody showed me the Bible. It was also confused. Every word was scrambled. Nobody could understand the meaning in BIBLE. I thought there's something wrong going to happen. All were believers there. There was a small gate in that hall. I stood on the gate...and saw the other side there was a big hall which was empty. So, I decided to bring all the crowd to the other hall. I stood on the gate and shouted "Everything may change..but Jesus will never change" please come here... who all still believes Jesus please come here. I was shouting. There were many who listen to my shout and came with me to the other hall. There was no confusion in this room. I said the verse from Joshua "As for me and my house we will serve the Lord". And everybody repeated this verse after me in one voice. Then, I told them, even though there is no song book, we can still praise the Lord, because we have every song in memory and we can sing from our heart. Even though there is no Bible, we can tell all the Bible verse from our heart that we have memorized before. So, that hall was filled with songs without song book and God's word without Bible. praying

pr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Scrambled Bible and Hymn books

Post by lola21st on Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:45 am

Your dream reminds me of Hosea 4:6 - My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.

Are you encountering this in real life? Are you under teaching/leadership that you know isn't true to the Word and is causing problems in the church as a result? Perhaps others see it as well (people were singing and speaking the Word from memory in your dream so they know the real teaching) but don't have the courage/boldness to take action as you do in the dream? Perhaps the Lord is calling you to take action?

Please pray on what's been said as these are only thoughts.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:16 pm

PR -

I was led to share the following scriptures with you, I pray that they bless you...

Deuteronomy 11:16-21 -
16 "Be careful, or you will be enticed to turn away and worship other gods and bow down to them. 17 Then the LORD's anger will burn against you, and he will shut the heavens so that it will not rain and the ground will yield no produce, and you will soon perish from the good land the LORD is giving you. 18 Fix these words of mine in your hearts and minds; tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. 19 Teach them to your children, talking about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. 20 Write them on the doorframes of your houses and on your gates, 21 so that your days and the days of your children may be many in the land that the LORD swore to give your forefathers, as many as the days that the heavens are above the earth."

Joshua 1:6 - 9 -
6 "Be strong and courageous, because you will lead these people to inherit the land I swore to their forefathers to give them. 7 Be strong and very courageous. Be careful to obey all the law my servant Moses gave you; do not turn from it to the right or to the left, that you may be successful wherever you go. 8 Do not let this Book of the Law depart from your mouth; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. 9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go."

Blessings,

Lurdys

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pr on Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:57 pm

I am in teaching position.
I can understand from your reflection, that the Lord is
leading me to lead people.
But, I am not sure If I am worthy before the Lord to serve HIM.
Please pray.

pr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:21 pm

PR -

I will definitely pray for you!

One thing I ask - please don't accept my interpretation as from the Lord unless this is something that He has already spoken to you. If this doesn't quicken your spirit then disregard it (John 10:4-5). Also, this should be confirmed by at least one other member as well (1Cor 14:29).

Now having said this, I've read your other dreams and I do think that this is what He's telling you. Please don't be so hard on yourself! flower The Lord takes the ordinary and makes them extraordinary - remember Moses, Gideon, and David, and the Apostles. If He has chosen you, then you are worthy of the task in front of you. He will equip you and you will be operating in His power, not your own. Rather than ask "Why me? Are you sure?", be like Mary and ask "How?" - seek His guidance regarding your next steps, He will be faithful to give it....

Be encouraged Brother, it appears that the Lord has mighty plans for you!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pr on Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:07 am

Thank you.
Do continue to pray for me.
PR

pr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:44 am

You have a deliverance ministry. I had a similar dream interpreted that I was immediately reminded of when I read this. God wants you to know what's going on because there's something YOU can do about it. The others in your dream didn't know. If they had known, there wouldn't have been any confusion. But YOU knew why the confusion existed. The part of your dream about the other side of the gate is the way of escape. God has prepared a way of escape so that YOU can deliver all those who are willing to use it. As you shouted for them to come with you...you said many listened. YOU will know in your ministry of deliverance who will recieve what you have to say and who will not.

I wouldn't be surprised if you've had more dreams like this before as I have and I wouldn't be surprised if you have more.

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:57 am

One more thing...
None of us are worthy. Don't allow the enemy to use your feelings of being unworthy to abort/prolong the call God has on your life. God doesn't call the qualified; He qualifies the called.

Be encouraged!

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pr on Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:19 am

AMEN..
PR

pr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pr on Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:22 am

Virtuous,

As you said I experience many dreams in these days..
also in the past.

pr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:33 am

I'm feeling led to tell you to meditate on the scripture lola21st gave to you (Joshua 1:6-9). Actually, I'm feeling led to meditate on it myself as well.

Thanks lola21st for being obedient to the leading of the Holy Spirit. I don't think I've read that verse of scripture before. It really encouraged me.

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:02 am

Amen, Virtuous! I like the phrase that you wrote..."God doesn't called the qualified; He qualifies the called". A wonderful reminder of what it means to be God's servant. That was an encouragement to me! Amen!

And you're welcome, I'm glad the scripture from Joshua has encouraged you as well!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:18 am

Yes! I have to remind myself of that all the time. I was blessed to be a part of a Women's Conference (Virtuous Woman: God's Leading Lady) a couple of weeks ago. God used the speaker in such a mighty way that I had to buy a few of her teaching cd's.

One particular cd is called, "Annointed, Appointed and Assigned" where she takes that phrase a little further. She said, "If I'm wrapped in my mantle (annointing), I won't be disqualified. If I'm wrapped and functioning in my annointing, I won't be disqualified. The annointing of God on my life is what qualifies me. The annointing of God on my life is the approval of God on my life."

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pr on Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:58 pm

I am also happy to read "He qualified the called"
I pray that God qualifies me.
Thank you.

pr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daisyscheihing on Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:15 pm

PR; Its when we feel the least worthy the Lord can use us for his glory. in christ we can do all things .its not what I am able to do .but what he is able to do in us and through us.
One step at a time is all he ask of us. hope you are sleeping better.
Praying for you

daisyscheihing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pr on Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:39 am

Sunshine,
Thank you.

pr

View user profile

Back to top Go down