EXTREMLY DISTURBING DREAM

View previous topic View next topic Go down

EXTREMLY DISTURBING DREAM

Post by unaday* on Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:03 am

Dream lastnight that I was in this room and my friend in real life ex wife came up to me and asked me if i wanted to be her lesbian partner! (In real life she lives bisexually). I was totally apalled by her question and told her that lesbianism was nasty and gross and a sin. She was totally offended by what i said and said to me "Then we can't be friends- I can't stand people who think like that!" So she was upset and turned to walk away. I felt bad and thought maybe i just threw away a great witnessing moment. So i called her back and i was like "Sure, okay i will try it out i will be your lesbian partner." She was happy that i obliged. So she gave me a text book called Lesbian 101- and told me i had to read it all. She also commented and lusted after by bum (gross!). Weirdly enought she was dressed like the typical church lady in the big huge hat and a two piece suit. So i went along with it for a while but was very unhappy and thinking to myself...i'm getting married...why am i doing this to my fiance. this is horrible. And the conviction from God was all over me. Her ex husband my friend in real life came into the room I remember being afraid that he was going to tell everybody what i was doing. I just didn't want to do this anymore. So i had enough and i went up to her and was like "Enough! I don't want to do this anymore! It's against Jesus Christ and all i believe in and I plead the blood of Jesus against it! bandaid

Then in woke up.

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Re: EXTREMLY DISTURBING DREAM

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:30 am

wow!! Did this dream make you feel "disgusting" and "icky" when you awoke? I know I had a similar dream and it was suggested that "I was ashamed of something" and didn't want all to know about it.

I wonder if for you, there will be something that a friend (or someone that you're close to) will try to persuade you or tempt you to do that you won't feel good about doing (ie: skeptical b/c you don't agree with it) but you do it anyway out of fear of feeling "guilty" or being seen in a "negative light"? I wonder if it will something pertaining to the church (ie: like a church issue or dealing with a church member)?

whatever it is, you have to be grounded about it and stand firm. Have you ever felt like in your past that you were kind of "wishy washy" or not as bold/firm as you couldve been on certain things (ie: setting boundaries) and you felt badly about it afterwards? Just something to ponder?

Did you do something that you were ashamed of and you don't want anyone to know about it?

please pray on what I've said as these are just my thoughts
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:30 pm

I'm in full agreement with Desiree - the issue of setting boundaries and/or participating in something against your better judgment and then feeling guilty about it afterwards is what came to me....just thoughts, not an interpretation...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:09 pm

um while this appears 2 be really sexual..i dont think it is at all,but rather that theres someone gonna come along side and steer u dwn a path by manipulation,,use a lever as such..take advantage of ur good nature..i think its a church person cos of the out fit..u mite entertain the idea 4 a while ,,even act on it,, but u soon realise its not u ..an deal wiv it,,um ur fearful of the publicity that may arise..but fear not...i hope this is on target.. flower D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Glad on Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:08 am

Just as a thought - in the dream you were worried that "maybe i just threw away a great witnessing moment". Your ex friends wife is also bisexual - symbolically spoken that could mean double minded or indecisive - just wondering:
Have you ever found yourself in a place where you desire to do the "godly" thing but because of the situation you are not sure how exactly the "godly" response or action or attitude would look like?
Maybe God is showing you ahead of time that you can't "befriend" the issue but need to take a clear stand against it.
Glad

Glad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:27 pm

Dreamster! it didn't occur to me about her 'church outfit'...something to really pray about because i had a dream church related 2 days ago! i will post it!

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:43 pm

ok let me kno.. flower it will all come out in the wash.. :cute: thumbs

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:41 am