MY EX IS INTIMATE WITH MY MOM!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MY EX IS INTIMATE WITH MY MOM!

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:11 am

This dream seemed kind of "bawdy" (ie: lewd) to me (most of my dreams are arent they? lol! so I didn't say all the graphic details ), but let me know what God says:

B (my ex) was over my house (not my real house); after we had broken up, he had gotten married? He was dating my mother?!! I was upset--how could my mom be intimate and get into a relationship with my ex knowing that we had dated--wasn't that kinda like a "backstab betrayal" kind of thing? She's my family at that! (Definitely a no-no) I definitely wouldn't want him back after I knew he had messed with my mom! My siblings and family knew about the new relationship too but they seemed to not be as affected as I was!

On my way to another part of the house, I remember accidentally walking into and past a room twice where my mom and my ex were being REALLY intimate (in the not so traditional way, if you know what I mean! It seemed very awkward!) the room door was WIDE OPEN! I remember my mother having on a sparkling white shirt. I felt so appalled that they would be so open like that--not caring if anyone passed by or not to see what they were doing! They both seemed happy and he wasn't paying attention to me; he was enthralled with my mother though! I was disappointed in my mom for marrying him!

*for some reason, I keep thinking this relates to church in some way!
plz help if you can--no rush!
smooches w/love
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MY EX IS INTIMATE WITH MY MOM!

Post by lola21st on Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:39 am

Just thoughts...

I think this dream is about a connection/commitment that seems unnatural to most but since made, they're out in the open with it and bold. Like someone you never thought would be saved and is now sold out for Jesus.

In this case, it's safe to say that one or both of them (your ex and/or your mom) is symbolic... lol!

Please pray on this.

Blessings,

Lurdys

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:11 pm

that makes sense--I thought it had something to do with the church. Which someone else said that: something unnatural or maybe perverted? I think this IS true for instance about my ex and his wife (many felt the relationship didn't make sense at first--maybe because she was from another background/ethnicity, but NOW everyone knows/sees that they are together) and....

I hope that someone IS now SAVED and sold out for God--I'm excited to see who it is--I wonder if its one in my family since it occured around them?

thanks so much for your response.
smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:20 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down