A world beneath a world . . .

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A world beneath a world . . .

Post by papillon on Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:10 am

Hi to all I'm new . . .
I could not really remember what I had dreamt until later that morning while I was reading my bible. This part of my dream just jumped out at me so I wrote it down:
I'm outside a huge house/mansion and although it is night time the mansion seems to be painted dark grey. Some of the earlier part of my dream took place in this mansion, inside was just as dark as the outside and there were other people in the mansion, but more than that I can't quite remember. So I'm outside and I know that a man is going to take me somewhere. I know the man is there and with me, but I don't ever see him (In real life I am very shy and don't like to travel with strangers, especially men) but I seem to be okay with this man, I think that I also feel like he is a gentleman and am grateful that I am able to go with him. We both get into a car, like a land cruiser, me on the passengers side and him on the drivers side. When I get in I appear to be me but just the size of a young child. Inside the car it's cream, clean, luxurious, and warm and there seems to be a glow, like the light was on. Now we are ridding and the terrain is uncertain and muddy. There are also dark puddles, and a dark muddy river, with slightly choppy water. We ride through the uncertain terrain till I can feel like the ground underneath has given way and the car tilts forward and plunges gently into the water. The water rises over the front of the car and up the windows a little. It's muddy and there is stuff floating in the water. I freeze up with panic knowing that cars are not supposed to go into such deep water. I lean towards the driver while watching the car door to see if water will come through, at the same time thinking that the driver must know what he is doing. Then I'm surprised when suddenly under the layer of muddy water the water is crystal sparkly clear, I can see right to the bottom! (I saw some other things under the water, but all I remember is . . .) The floor bed was clean black, white and grey speckled rock and in this section I remember there was a white plant or coral growing from it with white fish that had light pastel orange speckles, swimming around it. When I saw this I became emotional and said out load with a tear in my eye, "Oh, it's beautiful". I seem to have forgotten all my panic and concerns by being drawn to this whole other world I would not have been able to see if it were not for this stranger. I feel like a child and I think I even jumped up on the seat on my knees. I'm grateful as the car moves through the water. Then I look up as we come to a place where the car can drive up out the water, it's still dark above the water, and I remember waiting in anticipation to see how we will come up and onto what I think is a road, and that's where it ended?
I am concerned particularly about the end of this dream! Even though the inside of the car stays in perfect peace, I'm am concerned about going from dark to crystal clear and back to dark again. So because of the ending a clear or clearer interpretation than the one I have, which feels like assumptions, would be greatly appreciated.
I pray that God will bless all involved with this forum/website praying bouncing
AMEN

papillon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A world beneath a world . . .

Post by lola21st on Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:09 pm

Papillon -

I see this as a very comforting dream, the sense that I got is that it represents life with your Heavenly Father....

Usually when I dream of homes with dark interiors, it has to do with depression. If it's my home, I may be feeling down in real life. If it's someone else's home, something's not right there and you sense it.

I believe the man is your Heavenly Father, especially since you don't ever see Him, you're usually uncomfortable with men, and at some point you're grateful to be with Him, just as Christians are grateful to be in relationship with Him.
The car represents your life in Christ. Although you don't indicate it, I'm assuming it's His car - a LandCruiser is a sturdy vehicle built to ride on all terrains, no matter how rough. The fact that it's cream, clean, luxurious all points to Him as well. You getting in it and Him driving is living in submission to Him, allowing Him to direct your life's path. You get in the car and are transformed into a child of God.

The muddy waters are problems/trials, things that may be troubling you. The point when the ground gives up underneath you is the point of your brokenness, the problems may feel overwhelming but the Lord is with you and guiding you through:

2Cor 12:9-10 - 9 And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ’s sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

As the car is sinking you get fearful because based on your natural understanding, this is a bad situation. You panic BUT you literally lean to the driver and trust that He knows what he's doing, you don't freak out based on your own understanding:

Proverbs 3:5 - Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding;

The clean water represents cleansing, life in Christ. When we allow Him to lead our lives, we are blessed beyond our expectations. Our lives are fuller, richer. We are shown things that blow our minds! In His presence is fullness of joy!

You are now going out of the water and onto a road....be encouraged, the Lord is now directing your path! The second half of Proverbs 3:5-6 now applies -
Proverbs 3:6 - In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths.

Your childlike faith will continue to bless you many times over!
Matthew 18:3-4
3 and said, “Assuredly, I say to you, unless you are converted and become as little children, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven. 4 Therefore whoever humbles himself as this little child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

Know this as you get on the road:
Isaiah 58:11 -
The LORD will guide you continually,
And satisfy your soul in drought,
And strengthen your bones;
You shall be like a watered garden,
And like a spring of water, whose waters do not fail.

Please pray on what's been said. I pray it has been an encouragement, but the full interpretation is the Lord's.

Blessings,

Lurdys

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by papillon on Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:51 pm

crying i'm overwelmed . . .

thank you Lurdys, thank you so much!
(i think the car was his)

papillon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:22 pm

Praise you, Jesus! :PTL:

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:00 am

I totally agree with your interp Lolo21st. Awesome is our God!

Love in Jesus,

Connie :cmere:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:02 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top