Israel Visit and the Dove

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Israel Visit and the Dove

Post by pr on Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:31 am

I was in the land of Israel. My wife was with me too. We were standing in the midst of the old broken temple of the Lord that was built by the Kings before. Now we could see only some remains of that temple. We could also see the broken walls of the city. I was explaining every buildings to my wife. I was showing how the Jews have constructed the new temple in Jerusalem and was telling her that they have build it just like the old temple. As I was taking to her near the old temple, we saw many people who were buried inside the old temple(grave yard). The temple was like a cemetery. My wife asked me who were these who are buried inside. I told her that these are the ones who were persecuted for the sake of the Lord. So, then as we were walking towards the new temple, I saw a white dove sitting on the ground. When the dove open its mouth, it sprayed something on me. It covered all my body except my face. It was a pasty & sticky substance. I found it very uncomfortable on me. Many local people (Jews) came to help me and told me that it is not a problem. They told us that that this is a dangerous kind of Dove that bites people. If it bites, it would be very painful and dangerous. They told you are safe because it didn’t bite you.

pr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Israel Visit and the Dove

Post by daisyscheihing on Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:13 pm

In the land of Iserial. Gods people but who serve him in dead works

Dead works Heb 6:1 foundation of repentance from dead works

You are a born again Christian. Delivered from dead works to serve a living god.

Your Christian faith is built upon a living savior. Unlike the Jews who are religious but spiritually dead.

I believe this is about walls of belief or what others expect you to do or be.

Walls that need to be torn down in your life . Perhaps religious walls of long established belief or traditions of men?

Even a good place can be a wall in our life. Especially if we cannot go forward in Christ.

Some times we can stay in the comfortable place spiritually speaking. But in this case you are to go forward.

Unlike the dead works of the Jews we now serve the lord . From the hart and walk in the spirit.

I fully believe the Lord is doing a new work in your life. (New temple) You are the temple of the lord.

1Co 6:19 What? Know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

Why are you telling your wife in the dream? (Going forward in the sprit as the Lord leads )

It will evolve her as well. I would say that she will see…. what you see. (Perhaps this is your conformation.)You both will under stand and see what the lord is saying. And walk forward to gather in the spirit and with faith in the Lord.

Persecution?

Maybe there will be times. When you walk forward that people will not under stand. Mat 5:10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

A dove is a Christian symbol of peace and of the Holy Spirit.

I believe the substance is of importance.?? As in covered in the spirit of the lord.

You may find this an uncomfortable place to be for a time.

(Face not covered).You may have to face some thing ,you had rather not..(Local Jewish people) could be where you are at now. People you know or people of your Christian community. These people may tell you. That you are wrong in your thinking or your walk.

Doves do not bite that I know of. But people can be back biting and very hurt full.

Don’t know your place in Jesus. Hope some thing said will be of help. Sunshine

daisyscheihing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pr on Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:50 am

Dear Sunshine,

Thank you for the interpretation.
There is a lot that I could understand now.
I am sure the Holy spirit is speaking to me through you.
I thank God that He is talking with me through you, although I have not know you before or seen you. The Lord is great.

As, you well said, "Back Bitting", for the past 2 months I am facing this among people around me who are from other faith. I am now working in Northern Africa (Libya). My wife and daughter are in India. Although I am alone here, the Lord is speaking with me through dreams of different kind. I am praying that the Lord should help me understand the dreams as well. Please pray for me and my family. My wife is also has Born Again experience. I praise God for her.

Do u think that there is a CALL for me for HIS Ministries?

I am also posting my other dream. Please read it.

Thank you.

PR

pr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daisyscheihing on Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:11 am

Hi,

Praise the lord ,

Thank you for your most kind thoughts. I have been sick a few days .Doing better and its good to be back on line. I will pray and read more on your post.

It’s a good thing I do not know you. Because you will better under stand what is really for you. Some times a dream may have a meaning. That really sounds odd but makes perfect sense to you in its perfect timeing.

I have a lot of dreams and so does my daughter. Many I simply do not under stand many of my own . Lord has his humble ways of making Christians need and depend upon each other in the body.
Sunshine
I will get back to you

daisyscheihing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jodi on Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:28 pm

Do you have a strong desire to be a minister for God? Psalm 37:4 says “Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart.” Perhaps God put this desire into your heart because He sees that you do delight in the Lord. If so, then yes you are called in to ministry. Pray for Him to lead you about how to minister.
There is an organization called Adventures In Missions (A.I.M.) that trains and sends American missionaries. I know they send people to Africa because a friend of mine is there now. Maybe if you contact them, they can send Christians to where you are. Maybe they can tell you where they are located and you could go there. I don't know for sure if either of these things are very realistic, but with God all things are possible. This site shows trips to Africa which are scheduled to happen soon - Click here: Upcoming Mission Trips for College-age God bless you PR and all of your family and loved ones.

Dear God, I pray that You bless PR, his wife, and his daughter, and all of his loved ones. Thank You God for drawing them near to You and for their salvation and discipleship to Christ. Bless PR and his family with continued dreams and visions from you and grant them understanding of Your messages. Thank You God for his heart for ministry and grow him into the minister You want him to be. Give him courage to pursue ministry. Help him keep his focus on You and Your ways. God I trust You to help PR and his family endure and learn from any attacks which You allow for Your purposes. I trust that this endurance will cause the blessing of spiritual growth and strengthening of their faith. I praise You and pray these things in Jesus' holy and loved name. Amen

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daisyscheihing on Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:06 pm

PR,

Do you have a Christian fellow ship there?

Do you have ministry that instructs you?sunshine

daisyscheihing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pr on Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:11 pm

I have a church here for which I have to travel 2 hrours.
I attend once in a month or sometimes even 2 months once...depends...

I very much pray and like to have a Spirit-filled fellowship, which I do not have in my living area. Please pray for this.

pr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

sorry

Post by daisyscheihing on Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:36 pm

sorry friends for puting this post in the wrong place! Still learning
sunshine

Last edited by sunshine on Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : posted wrong spot)

daisyscheihing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pr on Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:20 am

Sunshine,

I have read it although it was posted in a wrong place...
Thank you.
I shall write soon.

PR

pr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:28 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top