continuation of a dream?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

continuation of a dream?

Post by Lisa4 on Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:45 pm

I posted this dream on February 2nd I actually had the dream a few years back.

I was at my old house doing some cleaning, I had someone there helping me but I am not sure who it was. I was inside and the person with me was outside and they yelled to me that I needed to come out there quick.

I ran out the door and the person was pointing towards the sky. It was dark but I knew that it was daytime. You could see the sun, the moon, and the stars all at once. Then suddenly the stars fell from the sky and it became black. I said it is happening, it is really happening. The the sky started to crack and a bright light came shining through and I heard a voice say come up here.

Last night I had this dream. . .

I dreamt that my youngest daughter and I were outside somewhere. She looked up and said "Mom, look" and she was pointing toward the sky. It was like it was in my first dream, it was like day and night at the same time. I was thinking it is happening again, it was almost like I knew I was dreaming and had had the dream before. This time though, we were kind of focusing on one constellation of stars. Then I said to my daughter see this is what I have been trying to tell you this is what I have been saying all along. Then it was like she had a look of understanding on her face and said oooh.

I woke up then.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top