bug in my ear

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bug in my ear

Post by seekingface09 on Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:33 am

Hello Friends,
I dreamed the other night that I had a bug (roach, I think) in my ear on one side (left) and I was trying to get it out with the tweezers and I ended up getting only a wing. In the meantime, the other ear had something-perhaps pus coming from it. I have had about 2 or three dreams concerning my ear. Is there any spiritual significance to this? thnks in advance.

seekingface09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: bug in my ear

Post by pwilso512 on Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:40 pm

This is not an interpretation, but I really feel that this is a warning dream. There may be something physically wrong with your ear. You may try to treat it on your own, but be unable to cure the problem. Please pray on this.

pwilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:55 pm

I agree...it sounds like you should get your ear checked out.

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by watchman on Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:15 am

Iamfree:
Yes this could mean there is or will be something wrong with your ears. This could also be telling you that certain people around you are telling distorted & part truths to you(lies). A roach is filthy nasty bug that has germs. So symbolicaly, a "bug in the ear" shows me that about your ears. Annoint your ears with blessed oil. Pray that God will reveal to you who and what it is, be it friend, family or ministry. You hear from God. HE will reveal it to you. Please pray on this interpretation and toss what do not fit.

watchman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by seekingface09 on Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:47 pm

Watchman,
I have been praying about my hearing in the spirit. Sometimes I hear so many things until it is difficult for me to discern. I feel that I am in "overload" of too much stuff. So much that I am unable to discern God's voice. I am praying about hearing God clearly. I felt that I should cover my ears. It started out about a couple of months ago I posted a little speck of lint in my ears. I saw a 3-D version of my ear and inside it was lint. A couple of weeks ago I saw a little something else in my ear. Then now a roach. When I think of a roach, I think of sin or festation of sin. As you said roaches are nasty... Then I have to discern whom have I been listening to. Who has been in my crowd? thinking I don't have a lot of friends or associates or people I talk to consistently. I will continue to pray. thanks.

seekingface09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:33 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum