Hi from New Zealand!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi from New Zealand!

Post by SuzNZ on Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:49 pm

Hi all,

I am Suzanne, I am 25 and live in New Zealand with my DH of 5.5 years. We have three boys under 5. Malachi will be 5 in July. Isaiah is turning 3 on the 21st and Elias is 8 months old. They are extremely active but I love every minute of motherhood. I praise God for his blessings.
We are a apart of a small Salvation Army Church and God is leading us to become Salvation Army Officers. I am a leader in the Women's Ministry and I also head the prechool kids creche.

I have always had dreams and visions even before I became a christian almost 9 years ago I had dreams that happened in real life and I believe they have bought me to where I am now in my life.
Over a period of time I had nothing, but in 2007 I had a prophetic word over me that my dreams and visions would come back. They have come and gone over the last 2 years but the last 2-3 months I have had 3 really specific dreams.

All three of them have been of me placing my hands on someone and prayed for healing and it has healed. The last two have had fire and my son Isaiah.

God has been talking to me and I thought it's about time I learned more about interpretation and figure out what God is trying to say to me.

So, I hope I can find something here that will help me in my journey to learning more about God in my dreams and visions.

I also hope to get to know others here.

Flower Power

BTW I LOVE the smileys here!! thumbs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi from New Zealand!

Post by dreamster on Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:38 pm

hi kiwi suzy.. thumbs :clap: its great here..u will enoy..im near auckland flower D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:03 am

Welcome to our site. I pray you are blessed by it. Good to have you hear.

Love in Jesus,

Connie :cmere:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:22 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top