Swans with broken necks

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Swans with broken necks

Post by slisar on Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:26 pm

In my dream, I saw three or four, dark grey/blackish swans with broken necks. They were standing, but their necks were broken and lay limp with their heads on the ground. The swans were trying to lift their heads, but of course couldn't.

Last edited by slisar on Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

slisar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Swans with broken necks

Post by lola21st on Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:55 pm

it sounds like something is in a state of brokenness? If I remember correctly, swans are considered lovebirds, aren't they? Do you have a broken relationship (either natural or spiritual) that's in need of healing?

Last edited by lola21st on Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:59 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added text)

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:01 pm

Do you have anymore to share about the dream?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by slisar on Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:09 pm

This was the end of a long dream that I can't remember much about. Seems like a guy was standing next to the swans. I was standing there looking at the swans. I felt as if the guy had stepped on their necks. I was looking at them with sorrow and not wanting anything else to happen to them.

slisar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jodi on Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:59 am

Pray about what the necks represent, since that's what is broken.

According to one book, "neck" might mean, "force, loveliness, inflexibility, meekness, or rebellion." Since you wanted to protect the necks, it would seem that the negative meanings could be eliminated. This would leave
"loveliness," and "meekness."

Some guy (He seems pretty evil. the enemy?) broke the "loveliness or meekness." "They were trying to lift their heads" sounds like they are so wounded that it's hard for them to look people in the eyes, "keep their chins up" (keep from being depressed), or even look up to God. - Any truth to this? If not, keep praying about what the necks mean in your dream.

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jodi on Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:43 pm

Here is some information about swans that Morning Glory posted on a different Christian prophetic site. I remembered your post when I read this, so I copied it here for you:

I have been on exciting journey with the Lord concerning swans these past 8 months. Trumpeter Swans have moved into the area near our home and are now staying on the St Croix River, which means Holy Cross. There are many kinds of swans.. trumpeter, or mute are two that come to mind.

I believe they speak of mature intercessors, a royal order of governmental intercession. They have black feet and a black bill. Black can mean in Hebrew "deeply affected by LOVE", So they are white in head and body, dressed in bridal garments, and speak with their Lover intimatley, and release as He speaks.
The Trumpeter swan we had nesting in our land was very private and protective with her young. Being reclusive.. in the wilderness. Who is that coming out of the wilderness leaning on her beloved. They receive words from the Lord, and release them freely. When swans swim together closely, they sometimes will trumpet out a single blast, with precision, and then silence will follow. Amazing to watch. They are twice the size of canadian geese. Their young are called cygnets... word play... signet ring.. as in authority. They are protected by our Government. (God's Kingdom) It seems they have few predators. (Swans know who they are and WHOSE they are, they know they are protected)

Schwans' logo on their trucks have a large swan with the statement "One Source- A World of Solutions"
Gloria Vanderbilt uses a swan on her logo for clothing.
Queen Elizabeth I was called Gloriana, and was known for the Gilded in Gold Elizabethan age.
Just purchased some Hydrogenperoxide, and the logo was a silver swan. It is for cleansing. It bleaches.

I believe swans are creatures that state the message of being filled with grace and truth. The white speaking of spotless, without wrinkle. Perfected, sancitified, full of grace and truth. Free.

I believe they have the largest wingspan of north american birds.

I saw four fly over my car, and they were in a "BlueAngel" or "Thunderbird" formation, a unified in purpose formation. Very Cool.

~MorningGlory

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:30 am

Swans are very graceful beautiful creatures. One of the well known attributes of a swan is there elognated necks. A swan neck allows them to dip their head in water and gather food to sustain themselves. Swan necks are important for other reasons as well, "Trumpeter swans sound off with trumpetlike calls. How do they do this? A trumpeter swan has a very long neck. Inside the neck is a long trachea (TRAY kee uh), or windpipe. The trachea is so long that it even winds around the trumpeter’s chest bone. It lets a trumpeter swan make its deep, hornlike calls. Trumpeter swans are the loudest of all swimming birds.

Pairs of trumpeter swans set up large territories. They need their loud calls to stay in touch with each other. Their calls are also a way to say: “Stay out of our territory!”

Swans are very vocal birds. The trumpeter swan, the whistling swan, and the whooper swan are all named for their calls. So you might think that the mute swan is mute, or silent. But even mute swans hiss, snort, and give off trumpetlike notes."

Swimming birds can be found on every continent—including Antarctica. Swans, however, live on just five continents. These swimming birds prefer places that have mild or cool climates. Swans do not live in Africa, where the temperatures get very hot. And they do not live in Antarctica, where temperatures are too cold.

There are seven species, or kinds, of swans. Four species live in the Northern Hemisphere, and three species live in the Southern Hemisphere.

Where a swan lives tells you a little bit about it. For example, swans that live in the Northern Hemisphere have only white feathers. Swans that live in South America have either black wing tips or black necks. Australian swans are nearly all black. Northern swans are also larger than southern swans.

http://animals.howstuffworks.com/birds/swan-info.htm

Last edited by butterfly on Mon May 04, 2009 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by slisar on Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:55 pm

Thanks for all the feedback. I still wonder about this dream. I haven't made any connections yet. It may only be a silly dream, which I'm know for having. Maybe one day it will become clear if there is something to it. Thanks for all your help. There may be something there and if so, maybe I can put it all together one day.

slisar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:08 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top