driving out demons

View previous topic View next topic Go down

driving out demons

Post by Brandy on Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:04 pm

I had a dream a couple of nights ago where I was driving demons out of people. It started with me walking in the backdoor of some kind of diner. I walked through a room and my mother was in a bed rolling around and around. I somehow knew the place was haunted because little things were happening that I cannot remember. I approached many people in which I drove out demons. I then walked into the diner part and it was empty. Somebody then walked in the side door to the diner and asked where all the people went. I told him that there were no people in here. He then took me outside and looking in through the window it seemed as if there were many people in there--as if the diner were full(the window had shades on it so I could not see actual people but only bits and pieces. The man then took me to another place. It was an old run down building. He moved some old boards to the side and I entered through a hole the size of a door. Once inside it was very nice. There was another man. He told me that a demon told him to cut off his tongue and that he would bleed to death. I told him not to do it but he showed me that he already did it. I then put my hand on the man and started praying for him because I knew that he was under the influence of a demon. When I put my hand on the mans head and started praying, his head started boiling and bubbling. I could see big boil like bubbles moving around on his head. He was shaking intensly. The demon would not leave until I rebuked it in the name of Jesus. I then left by myself and once outside a pack of dogs were coming toward me from the direction of where I left. It seemed as if they were being controlled by a leash by some unseen person. These were vicious dogs--barking and snarling looking as if they were going to tear me alive running toward me but still with some resistance as if being held back somewhat. These dogs were all big dogs and all the same type of dog. I was very afraid, but I started praying in the name of Jesus. Once the dogs reached a few feet away from me I started rebuking in the name of Jesus because I felt as if they too had demons in them. When I started praying their heads too began to bubble with these boil like bubbles that moved around on their heads. They never bit me or touched me but were allowed to get close enough where I could feel their breath and feel their saliva. I thanked God for saving me. I then went back to the diner. There seemed to be nobody there. I then looked out the front window of the diner and was looking at what seemed to be a football field. It was very green and my husband was mowing it very slowly with a push mower. The part that he had mowed was very green and nice and manicured. All the part that had not been mowed had so much trash that you could barely see the ground. It was as if he were mowing the trash and making it pretty. I remember feeling sorry for him because he was toiling away and had a long way to go before he would be finished. That was the end. I would like to know what it means when you always have dreams of driving demons out of people. I have dreams like this often. Usually it is people that I do not know--once was even a child. I have also had other dreams where I was in a haunted house. If anybody knows what this means, please share your knowledge. I posted another dream called "a noise at my window" a couple of weeks ago that I feel had to do with demons if anybody want to take a crack at it too.

Brandy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: driving out demons

Post by teenie on Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:16 am

thumbs This is not an interpretation, I am just speaking from my own experience. It sounds like maybe God wants to use you in deliverance. I also have dreams of this nature alot, and most of the time it is children who are possessed or oppressed in the dreams. My mom who is a strong woman of faith said that the reason they are children in these dreams is bc I am seeing the people the way God sees us...as children. Anyway, your dream sounds similar to some I have had, and I have been prophesied to that God wants to use me in that arena for deliverance. Do not be afraid, greater is he that is in you than he that is in the world. Just seek the Lord in this matter and He will reveal the meaning of your dreams.

teenie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top