Repost #3: Old friend Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repost #3: Old friend Dream

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:37 pm

Had a dream where I saw an old classmate of mine (he graduated with me and he liked me at one point in time, years ago). He had on white. He came up to my dorm room and looked different. He was interested in me and surprisingly I was interested in him. He was "new" in Christ and he liked how I looked physically and my character. I was naked, lying on my stomach as he came over to protect me. (I think maybe he was trying to keep others from seeing me). He REALLY was enthralled with me. He looked at some of my baby pictures, but he didn't like them. He was enthralled with me now though. I always thought that this guy was cute. I didn't think that I'd like this certain type of guy (in this case "big"). I felt comfy with him.
I heard the following phrase in my dream: "Commit your plans (works) to the Lord and your plans will succeed."

Any thoughts people??
desiree huggins

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Repost #3: Old friend Dream

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:46 pm

:clap: :cute: happy dance praying praiseGod :PTL:

Desiree. this could be the dream we've been waiting for!!! Now, the guy you used to go to school with i believe is a symbol. I believe whoever you will come in contact with will be new in the Lord. He may have some not great things to say about things you did as a baby christian but now that you are matured in the Spirit he thinks youre WONDERFUL. And of COURSE he's enthralled with you!! See, there were a lot of things about Jeff I didnt think i'd be comfortable with about his character. BUT God gave me the dreams about him before so I would be..(there are plenty i didnt post because they are a bit personal but if you want to know i'll email you an example) Desiree...PRAY FERVENTLY!!! AND IN EVERYTHING Commit your plans to the Lord and you will succeed!!!! Also, this verse came to me when i read your post. "Seek first the kingdom of Heaven and all else shall be added unto you." IM EXCITED!!! When did you have this dream? PRAY PRAY PRAY About confirmation.
Love ya,
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:47 pm

this one's a winner Desiree...i feel it in my spirit!!! WHEN DID YOU HAVE THIS!!!!????!!!!??? WHY DID I NOT SEE IT?????

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:23 pm

I am MUCH happy with this one Daph as well!! It brought so much comfort to me--I was speechless and really content (as you should be with God right?!lol)...yes, PLEASE email me an example (that would be helpful!) Funny thing about it is, I used to be somewhat of a perfectionist and I used to be critical of the idiosyncrasies and personal flaws of people (even more so a boyfriend!lol) so, God really had to change my mindset to be more like Him in every way--now, I accept people for who they are because I love myself and accept myself for who I am in God, and I know that I am not perfect and things are much easier for me!! SELF -Condemnation and judgementality tore me up inside--but God sent a total transformation/healing (my family can DEFINITELY tell the difference if noone else can!!) (Just a personal testimony of how God can totally change someone completely/dramatically for the better--HALELULIA!!!
I had the dream between August 8-10, 2008. I immediately thought the dream was about my husband to be which should be my covering!! I will most definitely pray. Thanks Daph--I appreciate your concern!
smooches, I'm on "cloud nine" right now!! bouncing
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:44 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top