I Have the Gift of a Seer, How Do I Mature In It?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I Have the Gift of a Seer, How Do I Mature In It?

Post by seer1951 on Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:57 pm

Mia,

I am a seer but I don't always say what I see or understand what I see until later on,and because I don't want to say the wrong thing then people want beleive You've seen it, I know I have seen It because I have written it down and I have it in a drawing.. I have the gift of dreaming dreams and drawing the dreams that I have seen. God lets me know which dreams are to be drawn. For instance I saw a woman in a dream at the beginning of the Iraq war dressed in Black wtih her head covered and she was pouring this liquid from a bottle around the troops Jeep. Two days later I saw on the news where this one woman is in Sadam Hosane's Cabinet seated at the table with the other men and she was incharge of the Chemical War Production. I could not believe it. Then I saw a black box on a shelf in a building it was like a CB Raido, It was a remote bombing divice, and later on they started using motor bombing device to kell soliders. I just want to be more mature and in tune to what the Holy Spirit is revealing to me in my gifting. I am in a church where they do practice the gifts but I don't think they quite understand the gift I have, how do I mature in the gift that have?

seer1951

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I Have the Gift of a Seer, How Do I Mature In It?

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:19 pm

Ask the Holy Spirit and he will guide you along the way. GOd Blessing upon u. The holy spirit is the best teacher

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozes on Fri May 01, 2009 4:20 pm

the best way to mature in it..is to use it...stop being fearful about what people will say..fear will paralize you and stop the flow of the anointing in your life..if u r a seer..remember that u will be persecuted and all manner fo things will be said about you..are u ready to pay the price?..are you ready for the tests?
well let the holyspirit guide you step out in faith and say and do the things that the lord wants you to do in Jesus name

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hadassah on Mon May 18, 2009 3:13 pm

I would like to know - seer or prophetic or whatever...what are some good books or teachers to listen to that encourage and teach in that area specifically.

I run the church library and want to put some things in it that deal with this gift and others.

Thanks
HADASSAH

hadassah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue May 19, 2009 11:34 am

We arent supposed to discuss other ministers or ministries... (please see member rules and guidelines) but i sent you a pm. thumbs

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I have the gift of the Seer how do I mature it ?

Post by glry2god77720 on Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:53 pm

I have been told that it takes many years to be a prophet. I am now seeing why. I too am a Prophetic Seer and it can be quite frustrating. You know God has given you the information for a reason. I have asked God many questions over the past few years about the visions and words on what to do with it all. I have prayed for mentors to help mentor me tried to find books or information that might help but over these years in continuous striving for understanding He keeps telling me He is my teacher and He will show me. My prayer would be that the Lord send us both someone we can trust to be able to pray these visions through, either taking authority and coming against the enemy, praying for protection or what ever the vision is about. Even if He does not let you know the interpretation of the vision it seems to me eventually it will surface and make sense. So pray about anyway you never know whoes life you will save.

It was a very good reply that Rozee left and very good advice not only for you but also for me. I too struggle with fear and have seen first hand the importance of using your gift instead of keeping a lid on it. Remember to stay close to God and keep in prayer as you step out and be prepared for sorry to say ....... rejection. In my experience there have been more people than not who do not receive the things I have to say. But the important thing is that you are being obedient. We must keep in mind that it is more important to have the fear of God rather than the fear of man. It is Him who we will answer to at the end.

Be blessed and may God bring you the understanding you so desire,

glry2god777

glry2god77720

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:02 pm

glry2god77720 wrote:Remember to stay close to God and keep in prayer as you step out and be prepared for sorry to say ....... rejection.

Amen glry2god777!

The key thing is to stay close to God to be sure that the message is from Him and that it is something that you're to share with the person/group it involves. Elijah was warned that what he was to prophesy would be rejected by the Israelites but he was to be obedient anyway. We never always know the full picture of what the Lord is doing but we should be obedient to the role given to us so that His will can be done. What I mean is that sometimes it's more important that the receiver hear the word than it is that they accept it at the time you share it with them. God may raise someone else up to share that same word again at a later date or may create future circumstances that make them remember the word that you shared with them...sometimes your word is the one to plant a seed....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:09 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top