Pumpkins (?) and Grapes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pumpkins (?) and Grapes

Post by lola21st on Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:48 pm

A friend had the following dream - if anyone has an interpretation or thoughts, please feel free to share....

Scene #1 -

He was driving his car and was being careful because the road was damp from an earlier rain. He was on his way somewhere (he didn't remember where) and was told he'd know when he reached his destination because he'd see the pumpkin tree. Indeed, he did see a pumpkin tree (like a coconut tree but pumpkins instead of coconuts). There there was a view of a city and he was taken by the beauty of it so he got a camera and started taking pictures. When he got to the pumpkin tree, he decided to take a picture of it and when he looked through the lens, he realized that the pumpkin was actually a woman's bottom... :huh: ...he looked up again (without the camera) and it looked like a pumpkin, put the camera up and same thing. Something fell out of the tree and he realized that there was a woman hiding in the tree and had dropped something so she had to come down from the tree to get it. No words were exchanged between them.

Scene #2 -

He went to a store and there was a guy there with two long knives (one like a saw knife, the other one a long knife). The guy acted like he was playing around with my friend - swinging the knives at him playfully (?) at first but then my friend felt threatened because the guy was getting fiercer finally holding him with the knife to his throat. So my friend took the saw/knife and threw it behind the counter. He then disarmed the guy and put the knife to the guy's throat to show him what he was doing and that it was wrong. He did all of this in a hushed way without anyone noticing them and the guy calmed down. My friend then reported him to the storeowner who gave my friend grapes (big, beautiful and tasted sweet and refreshing). My friend went over to the counter where the storeowner was and soon he started giving out grapes to people in the store (the storeowner was okay with this). The store became more crowded as people found out that he was giving out grapes and he realized that he was in charge of the store because the storeowner had quietly left.

End of dream.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pumpkins (?) and Grapes

Post by butterfly on Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:28 am

Last edited by butterfly on Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:36 am

The things you learn! duh

It was a voice, he didn't know the voice. He didn't know the woman either.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:42 am

Last edited by butterfly on Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:35 am

Hi Butterfly -

Thanks for your thoughts, I appreciate it!

While the overall interpretation of the dream has come to pass and the scene has more to do with discernment, I do believe what you are saying is correct. There could've been other symbols that were used to illustrate this discernment, there is a reason that the pumpkin and the woman's bottom was used...most likely due to what he's seeing/listening to...I think he is aware of this as well - as an example, he is paying particular attention to what he's listening to these days in terms of music....

Blessings,

Lurdys

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:11 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum