Repost: Strange things happening?! Any ideas?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repost: Strange things happening?! Any ideas?!

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:27 pm

Dream #1:
remember looking in a mirror and having a bright complexion. I remember that my I had a receding hairline and I was bald on the top of my head!! I tried to change my ponytail so that it would be covered--I kept thinking: am I getting old just like my father with bald spots?lol

Dream #2:
I am standing on a high step of a building with my ex. I remember having on a nightcap, red shorts and a purple shirt (sleepwear). We began walking down the steps and this BIG woman with a child ran over to my ex trying to tell him something. I think she was telling him a prophecy, saying the words: "THUS SAITH THE LORD". I walked away before she could finish her sentence (I didnt' want to hear anything that may have sounded disappointing or not for me to hear). As I began moving forward through crowds of people, my ex (who had on white) began looking for me. I saw him trying to get my attention/get to me through the crowd. When he finally reached me, he was genuinely happy as he looked into my eyes (his eyes were softened/relaxed). I guess he was excited to tell me what the woman had said to him. I and my sister were sitting in the room, and she told me that she had talked to my ex on Saturday. My ex told my sister his parents didn't want to give him any money. (He was struggling and his wife didn't want to give him money)

What is goin on with this? Help please!
smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Repost: Strange things happening?! Any ideas?!

Post by unaday* on Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:04 pm

Hm... i remember these...
I remember you saying that the bright complexion was like a glow
I remember that hair can symbolize holiness
I think the bible says that hair is a woman's glory
But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for her hair is given her for a covering
ALSO moses face shone (bright complexion) after his encounter with God- the glory of the Lord was upon him
So when Aaron and all the children of Israel saw Moses, behold, the skin of his face shone, and they were afraid to come near him.

When i have dreamt myself looking at myself in the mirror in the past in showed me my inner man reflecting back!

Could it be that God is showing you that His glory DOES shine and live in you but there are a few patches he wants to fix/work on in you WITHOUT your help??? (hence the bald spots and you trying to hide with the ponytail)
- not by (your might) not by (your power) but by MY SPIRIT SAITH THE LORD/

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:12 pm

Oh and a quick thought... i think your ex is usually in all white because he's blotted out...like you know how God washing our sins white as snow- or something is shown as it is erased.. i think he's blotted out...
I don't know how else to write this so i hope it makes sense.
Really it's just a thought[b]

unaday*

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:15 am

Is your ex saved or in the church? I don't remember. I wonder if he is looking for some sort of support and provision from those he loves and he is not receiving it.

unaday*

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:23 am

When I met him he was a new convert. He was the only one in his family that was saved, so I know it was hard for him. Over the years, he had backslidden (ie:some old issues began to arise that was hard for him to deal with); I don't know where he is spiritually now though. Its interesting what you said because I thought about that too. That could be the very reason why he was "still keeping in touch with my family". He knew that my family was a big support system for him and he us in many different ways (I KNOW he misses that). THANKS UNA! huggins

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:22 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top