Nuclear bomb, Warriors & Obama:IMPORTANT!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nuclear bomb, Warriors & Obama:IMPORTANT!!

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:43 am

Hello blessings to everyone,

I had these dreams this morning...I was in Hawaii living in an apartment the people I was surrounded by were very kind & sweet almost like family...Across the street from the apartment is a big hill there was a helicopter flying over & it placed a giant yellow & black box ontop of the hill. the helicopter left & the people started wondering what was in the box so me & a friend went up & touched the box I started to feel funny & I heard a voice tell me that it was a nuclear bomb & that I need to leave. word traveled fast. I Started pacing in my friends apartment She told me were all gonna die, there's nothing u can do about it. I told her I keep examining my life I cant remember if I forgave anyone, am I still holding grudges with anyone, & where will my soul go on judgement day....So, we decided to have a party & while we were dancing the helicopter came back & lifted the box off the hill & flew towards the ocean. half way away from the Island it went off there was this bright light, & a blast of wind. Everybody was happy...A few weeks later people all over Hawaii started getting sick thier hair started falling out, they were throwing up, some went to sleep & never woke up....it was the exposure to the radiation it was'nt in the air because were fine but it was in the water. Then the dream shifted & i'm in a subway station its quiet not alot of people around then out of nowhere these people start fighting they're moving so fast I cant tell who or what they were. I left & i am confronted by the Rapper T.I. he started telling me that him & some other people were fighting against evil at first i did'nt buy it until he said "There is more than meets the eye, not everyone can." I started looking at the walls & these faces started to come out, I looked up there was someone or something crawling along the wall looked almost human. all the faces & creatures i seen were all watching me. Some of them were religious figures i seen the virgin mary. So I decided to go with him we were driving away from the station when I looked at a clock lit over the building the numbers disappeard & Jesus' face came through & He was looking at me. I was'nt scared but it did freak me out...T.I. took me to this place He wanted me to change my clothes there was this woman who was pulling out all these clothes silks, sations, & really pretty heels they were hers & she was giving them to me...I was needed for something but I did'nt know what it was... Then Me, my brother, & Obama Were in this car, I did'nt know who the person was driving the car I never seen their face. Obama was talking about freedom it had to do with the cintennial for Lincoln he was also talking about fear. I said, "God did not design us to live in fear. it was not supposed to be this way." & then it was like something took over my body I said, " Yeah, I did not teach you to live in fear so fear not." Everyone around me got quiet & smiled.....It was god speaking through me. After that I woke up....

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nuclear bomb, Warriors & Obama:IMPORTANT!!

Post by HisLightbeam on Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:17 pm

I know that was a real dream. I have to do some research on it, I am not a moderator:), but I am interested, because for about 16 hours Obama and Abe Lincoln have been on my mind, like God is saying something very important, but I am not getting it. Maybe what you just said is it. It was weird. First, there was this skit on the Jay Leno show, then this morning, there was a mention on what Our President would do for the Centennial, and now your post, so I definitely have antennaes up, as nothing in this life is a coincidence. thumbs

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:49 pm

wow, really??? that is something as first I did'nt know what obama was talking about in the car until i was reminded of the centennial :) I celebrated my birthday yesterday...which is Lincoln's birthday as well...I hope you continue to recieve more confirmation from the Lord about your thoughts..God bless. huggins

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:52 pm

thinking

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:01 pm

Last edited by butterfly on Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:25 pm; edited 2 times in total

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:15 pm

Oh that's right I forgot about that did'nt his brother assassinate him? & to answer your question Butterfly, i dont think Obama's from hawaii but he did attend college out there I remember his school marching the day he was sworn in...His Light, Keep me informed if anything else is shown to you. Take care you two huggins praying

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:40 pm

Butterfly is very adroit-what a sharp mind of Christ! :coffee:

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:33 pm

------

Last edited by butterfly on Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:51 pm

RE: Obama and Hawaii - Butterfly is right...

Obama was born in Hawaii then lived in Indonesia for a period with his mother and stepfather then moved back to Hawaii to live with his grandparents when he was 10...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:09 am

when I looked at a clock lit over the building the numbers disappeard & Jesus' face came through & He was looking at me.
This is the fullness of time being completed. You know what I am saying? conditions being setup so that Jesus can return?

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:09 pm

Hello, I just wanted to thank everyone for their response to this dream it has been a great help for me to understand what i was seeing thanks for all your help... huggins praying

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:32 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top