Death and Intercession

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Death and Intercession

Post by unaday* on Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:23 am

Had a dream that this man at my old church had a third daughter (in real life he has only two daughters age 35 and 37- neither married and no children). My mother informed me that she died.
Then I found myself reading it in a report or newspaper and it said: Denise age 40 died and had a miscarriage.

I had another dream that I was my current church and we had an altar call. I was serving as one of the altar ministers. But there was no one for me to pray for because not that many came up and other altar workers were praying with them. Then a middle aged man in a pinstripe suit came up. I wasn’t going to minister to him because he was male and I knew that I had to only minister to females but then I found myself going to him to pray for him. I started to pray for him. And he started to agree with me in prayer. Then I started to pray for his health. He was like “Hm my health? I feel fine but you go on and pray please” Then I saw an image of his eyes and I knew I had to pray for his spiritual sight. I started to pray that he was like YES YES! I need that I need that! Then I was finished and he went back to his seat. Then a guy came out of nowhere was like “Do you know who you prayed for??” I was like “No.” He was like “That was Bishop Porter!” (in real life I don’t know a Bishop Porter- but in the dream he was some prestigious world renown bishop) I was so frightened – I was like “Oh my gosh I hope I did that right! I didn’t know!” But I knew at the end the Bishop was blessed by my prayers.
Then I saw his armor bearer and was like…uh oh I think he’s gay.
I should say that the armor bearer seemed gay but in the dream I was just speculating…the bishop guy didn’t seem gay at all. I should also point out that I have never heard of a bishop Porter in my life

Last edited by unaday* on Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Re: Death and Intercession

Post by HisLightbeam on Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:09 am

nerd Well, unaday, I am thankful that when we enter into Christ, old things pass away and become new...You saw what you saw. I believe God chose you, because He knew you were not going to judge the man and condemn him (that does not address the sin issue) but that you were going to show him real love and pray for him. I think, and this is my thought, that he could not go to anyone else about his sin, and that the spirit that is gripping him is strong, and he knows that he is way spiritually off track, and has been asking God for deliverance. That he knows that God did call him for ministry, but he is endangering himself as a head of the sheperds of the flock, because the body follows the head. There is so much to see in this dream.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:27 pm

Hi Lightbeam :0)
Thanks for you response but Nobody came to me about sin in this dream- I added a piece to it maybe to make it clearer..the last 2 lines..shows explains a bit more! thanks flower

unaday*

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:03 pm

Oh, ok, I understand. I wasn't saying that he came to you about sin. What I was inferring is that he may have a sin that he felt that he could only share with God, and that God sent you the dream to intercede for this bishop guy.
I wasn’t going to minister to him because he was male and I knew that I had to only minister to females but then I found myself going to him to pray for him. I started to pray for him. And he started to agree with me in prayer. Then I started to pray for his health. He was like “Hm my health? I feel fine but you go on and pray please” Then I saw an image of his eyes and I knew I had to pray for his spiritual sight.
Sorry that I put in something that wasn't there...

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:58 pm

any other thoughts on this one?

unaday*

Back to top Go down