Looking for answers regarding a Dream? Please Help

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Looking for answers regarding a Dream? Please Help

Post by NCM on Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:52 pm

I had a dream about a month ago that I was at a car dealership. I went into the office to talk with someone about getting a car but the weird thing is that my pastor was the car salesman behind the desk. He wanted to talk to me but for some reason I was having some trouble opening up to him so he told me that he was waiting for me and that when I was ready to give him a call. That's when he gave me his business card and I woke up. It felt really personal and private so I'm not sure why. Like something between the 2 of us?? Anyway, not sure entirely what this means but any help with enterpreting is appreciated.

NCM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Looking for answers regarding a Dream? Please Help

Post by watchman on Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:56 am

are you in ministry and is there anything going on? are there issues? have you had any strange feelings about your pastor? thinking

watchman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tdr310 on Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:36 am

Hi. This is just my feeling regarding your dream; it's not law, just my feeling. Your pastor represented God in your dream. He (the Almighty He) is waiting on you to lean on Him and go to Him for every need that you need met in your life. He can supply you with the desires of your heart, whether it's a car, a new job, a new home, good health, etc. Whatever it is, turn to Him and lean on Him. He wants you to know that it's Him you need in your life. A lot of times, we rely on our friends, or husbands, or wives or family's advice when it comes to things we are searching for or wanting (small and large things) and we also rely on these people to provide for us and meet our needs. Take your needs to Him. It all comes through Him. Take care.

tdr310

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:22 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top