While reading other people dreams This dream pop into my head

View previous topic View next topic Go down

While reading other people dreams This dream pop into my head

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:09 pm

I remember it was around Novemeber 2008. In my dream I rcv a phone call from an old lady and she was asking me several questions and I remember she said how are you doing and I said Why , and she said because someone wants to know. Then she passed the phone to Alvin (my future helpmate). Then went to a building and Alvin and I walked into the what looked like a place of business and he was walking a lil ahead of me and we were talking.... but i dont remember the conversation. It was like he knew what I was thinking even though I did not say anything to him. Then we were in a house looks like were in a huge kitchen and I was standing there in front of him and looks like he was preparing something but I could not really see what it was. he was so busy focusing on what he was preparing and in the dream while he was busy preparing he was talking and he was talking about marriage ( It was like in the deam I knew we were going to get married ut was like he was having a conversation about us but it was his sister or whoever was in the house I could not see clearly). I want to say he was talking to his sister while I was standing there watching him prepare and talking to his sister. If you have a interp please explain Thanks praiseGod

Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top