Protecting my son from some type evil beings

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Protecting my son from some type evil beings

Post by crys on Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:20 pm

I had this dream recently, any insight would help. All I remember is that its dark all around us, and I'm standing in from of my son, he's 16 and I'm trying to protect him from these evil kids. They look like zombie or demons, with the really white ugly peeling skin and dark eyes. I know they are evil and they are trying to get to my son, I know they are after him for some reason. There are about five or six of them and they are surrounding us. This is all I remember.

I'd like to provide some background information on my son. My son is very spiritual, and he has much faith in God. He has had several dreams of a spiritual nature. For example, he's dreamed of his own death, he said he'd gone to heaven and stood before God. He says that when he died, he went to heaven, he then proceeded to climb some stairs and came to stand before the throne of God. He said he could not see the face of God, he said the light coming from him was so bright, he said I tried to see him, but I couldn't. He described all the angels standing on each side of God's throne. He described coming back down the stairs to a big golden rail, where all the other people in heaven were looking down upon the earth. He told me that he knew he was looking at the end of times on earth. He described the earth in ruins, such as fires, volcanos, explosions, etc. He was even able to describe his clothing, which was a robe and sandals, he even said he was young in age, about 20 or so. He's had other dreams too, where's he's fighting demons in battles and he's got his sword, and he says he knows that he's got angels helping him, he doesn't know how he knows, but he knows they are there with him. He says he's never been afraid in his dreams.

I'm wondering if my dream may have anything to do with his dreams? Is there a connection? Is this prophetic in some way?? I have two boys, this one is my youngest. I don't know why he would dream these things, I believe they are prophetic dreams and I wonder if mine has anything to do with his? Maybe a warning of some kind? I don't know if they should be taken literal or not??

Any interpretations would be appreciated. Thanks and many blessings!

crys

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Protecting my son from some type evil beings

Post by Jodi on Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:08 pm

Dear God, I pray that if it is Your will, please protect Crys's son from any attacks from the enemy. If You are going to allow the attacks then I trust You to equip, teach, and provide strength to Crys's son and give him victory over the attacks. Draw near and be with his son and also with Crys. Lord, give Crys a sense of peace knowing that You will guard his son and if Crys's help is needed you will empower and enable him to do his part in helping his son. Thank you for always taking care of us so we can place all of our trust in You. I pray this in Jesus' holy and loved name. Amen.

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by teenie on Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:11 pm

Hi Crys. It sounds to me (and feels) like your son has a work in the end time and of course has assistance from the Lord by angels. It also sounds like he has a prophetic gift because of the dream he had about end time. The enemy of course will attempt to stop him in every way possible to prevent him from doing this work. The best thing to do is to pray for guidance from the Lord in this situation for protection and also remember that the Lord is the interpreter of dreams. I myself have had several dreams about the youth but they are disfigured and distorted. Ifeel that there is an attack on the youth of today and that everyone should be in prayer for them,especially in these times.

teenie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by crys on Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:47 pm

Thank you so much for your prayers, Jodi and Teeni. I too, also believe that my son has an important role to play. I trust that the Lord will guide him, protect him and provide him with whatever he may need to do this. My son is only 16, I feel he is so young, but the Lord knows what He's doing and if this is His will, then so be it. Amen.

crys

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jodi on Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:08 pm

Always glad to pray! May God bless you for your submission to His will and your trust in Him! In Jesus' name, amen. I had to learn to trust God and not worry when my daughter joined the Navy. She's already been to Iraq and is in Kuwait now. She is not saved yet, so I worried that she might die unsaved. Then my church family prayed with me about it. After that, any time I start to worry I pray for her protection instead. Then I have peace knowing he will take care of her for me. I'm not brave at all, so for me to experience peace in the face of this is a God-given grace.

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:02 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top