attacked by a dog (st. bernard)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

attacked by a dog (st. bernard)

Post by God's Child on Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:32 am

My 11 year old daughter had a dream that I was telling my husband that I was afraid of big dogs..then a really big dog came out and grabbed me by the neck and was swinging me around. My husband was just standing there watching me. My daughter was upset that my husband didn't do anything to help me. Then the dog dropped me and I was holding my neck and I got up then I fell down again. She started hitting the dog.

This dream has troubled her and I believe it means something. I pray God will reveal it to you.

Thanks

God's Child

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: attacked by a dog (st. bernard)

Post by pwilso512 on Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:46 pm

Sometimes dogs represent an upcoming confrontation or attack (physical, financial, etc.). This sounds like a warning dream to me. What are you afraid of? What do you consider a "big dog" in your life? Whatever it is, your husband may just stand by and do nothing when you are up against this problem. Not that he doesn't care. He could be afraid as well. But I do think your daughter will help you in some way. Could be her prayers. These are just my thoughts. Please pray on them.

pwilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:37 am

There may be an attack coming...
This may be a message to you and your husband that he needs to step in his prayer life and wage war for his wife!
Your daughter can’t do it alone…

Something just came to my mind…the attack may be (conflict of interest for your husband and you- as in someone that your husband holds in high regard or maybe related to???????)
He still will have to the position on praying for you (just a thought!)

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by God's Child on Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:39 am

Thank you so much for replying. I will keep praying.

God's Child

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:53 am

I am suprised that a St Bernard attacked you in such a bad way. I know that St Bernard's are friendly however if not trained up properly age they can become domineering and hard to manage.

This is a rhetorical question so you don't have to answer, how does your daughter really feels about your husband? In the dream she had your husband wasn't trying to assist with the situation, he was just standing there, perhaps your daughter feels that your husband is too passive, that he is not looking out for your interests that he is not being as protective as he should be of you.

This dream that you could have had could be a warning from God or it could be your daughter's subconscious thoughts and feelings (worries and concerns about you and your safety, feeling that your husband isn't looking out for you as she thinks he should) coming out in her dreams.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:58 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top