gunman/Please help me interpret

View previous topic View next topic Go down

gunman/Please help me interpret

Post by kchamp on Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:51 am

I had a disturbing dream last night; one that left me frightened. I would like to ask that specific person to pray and help interpret this. I feel confident God will lead someone to help me. I dreamed I was sitting at a round table with my dad and across from him was someone else whom I did not recognize. I saw the man sitting across from my dad and pull out a pistol from his pocket and shoot my dad in the center of his forehead. I did not see any blood nor did I see him fall over. My dad had the bullet sticking straight out of his head. I also saw this man shoot another person but I did not recognize him. As I research symbols, I am reading this means "health; disease". Is this about my dad or me? The color of the gun was a silver/chrome color.

Love in Christ

Katherine

kchamp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: gunman/Please help me interpret

Post by Mia Sherwood on Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:59 am

I would also look up phrases, such as "a bullet to the brain". There is usually a little more to gun dreams that are in regard to health, such as running or trying to escape.

This does not appear to be about you since you were a bystander.

I would also recommend seeking God and prayer about this as it could simply be a call to prayer for your dad.

Love,
Mia

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jodi on Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:27 pm

Maybe his mind is under attack? Someone could be saying mean things to him. Could you ask him if he feels under attack without alarming him?

Notice that he doesn't bleed or fall over in the dream. This makes it seem like it's symbolic rather than literal to me. Either way, pray for his protection and trust God to do that. Also pray to ask God what He wants you to do to help, if anything.

- Jodi

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:41 pm

I had a dream like this as well, but I removed it; no one had an answer for it. I believe it means that your father is under such an attack that it could cause mental illness, but because the bullet did not penetrate the head, the weapons of stress and warfare that the enemy is sending against your father will not work. It will not capture his mind. This is your intercessory time for your father and the other person in the dream. I am feeling that this is what it means, but I would encourage you to pray about what I said.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kchamp on Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:49 am

Thank you so much for your input. May God Bless you!

kchamp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:24 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top