REPOST: Party Organizer/Home Depot

View previous topic View next topic Go down

REPOST: Party Organizer/Home Depot

Post by lola21st on Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:23 pm

Hi -

I'm reposting this dream. While I did receive one interpretation, I'm wondering if the first part of the dream touches anyone's spirit as the dream hasn't left me (it's been a week or so since I dreamt it), it's still fresh....

Thanks,

Lurdys
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the first scene, I'm in charge of organizing a party for the CEO of our company (unfortunately, I can't remember the occasion). I seem to be taking an informal approach to organizing it - I have verbal agreements from vendors, caterers, invitees and anyone else who would be involved but when my boss is following up with me, I can't provide her with specifics as to costs, # RSVPs, etc. and I don't have a project plan which annoys her because she's very detailed oriented and now thinks I don't have it together which I really do.

The dream then segue ways into another scene...I'm now in New York City (I seem to keep going to New York lately) at an upscale hotel called the Waterlu (pronounced like Waterloo). I got the sense that this is where the party is being held. The hotel is very luxurious - the halls are paneled in a rich beautiful cherry wood, plush green carpeting throughout...my suite is very luxurious as well...same paneled walls, marble floors, high ceilings, floor to ceiling built in bookcases and the furniture is upscale contemporary made out of cherry wood as well. It's two floors with the bedroom on the second floor...large king sized bed with crisp white linens, thick comforters, etc.

My mother is with me on this trip. I don't remember her having a strong presence in the dream but she was getting my things ready for the party. I'm relaxing in my bed. My father (who has been dead for 21 years) comes up to the second floor to see me and is tired from having to go up the stairs. He comes to the bed and lays down too to relax and tells me that the account at Home Depot no longer has a balance because he has paid the debt in full so I can get whatever else that I need for the party...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: REPOST: Party Organizer/Home Depot

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:32 am

This is only a thought. The first part I sense is the law. Living under the law and feeling condemned by it. Having to have a project plan and all the details is living under the law to me.

The segue into another scene, New York is the outer courts of the Lord. The richness of it all. The grand scale and up scale.

Your mom to me represents the church and your Dad represents the Lord. You are now walking in the grace of the Lord. That your Dad lies down with you means an agreement or covenant with you. The second floor to me is going higher in the spirit. Him telling you that the debt is paid and you can have whatever else you need is telling me that the Lord paid our price on the cross and all the promises of the word are true and available for us.

I find this dream very encouraging and you are so blessed by it.

Love in Christ,

Connie thinking praying thinking praying

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:46 am

Ok this is only a thought, not really an interpretation. The first part I sense is the law. Living under the law and feeling condemed by it. Having to have a project plan and all the details is living under the law to me.

The segue into another scene, New York is the outer courts of the Lord. The richness of it all. The grand scale and up scale.

Your mom to me represents the church and your Dad represents the Lord. You are now walking in the grace of the Lord. That your Dad lies down with you means an agreement or covenant with you. The second floor to me is going higher in the spirit. Him telling you that the debt is paid and you can have whatever you else you need is telling me that the Lord paid our price on the cross and all the promises of the word are true and available for us.

I find this dream very encouraging and you are so blessed by it.

Love in Christ,

Connie thinking praying thinking praying

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:43 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top