feeling comforted and hopeful

View previous topic View next topic Go down

feeling comforted and hopeful

Post by firerose on Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:37 pm

I had a dream I was with a man who was taller than I, with blonde hair. We were standing next to each other and I felt a little unprepared to be in his company. I had on jeans and black t-shirt. We both noticed at the same time that I had spilled something on my shirt..it was white and crusty....and I kept thinking after I woke up, that it reminded of me of milk that had been spilled. In my dream, I looked up at him..and he studied me for a second..as if to communicate that it didn't bother him...and he was wondering why it bothered me. I thought perhaps it had concerned in him in a negative sense at first. He told me that we had to hurry and get to the airport. Suddenly, he then stood behind me and wrapped his arms around my waste, and I leaned back into his chest. In my dream I remember it being such a comforting feeling, and it was a bit romantic, but we were also on a mission.

The next day after the dream, I felt hopeful and comforted. I have continued to think about it on and off...it hasn't left me. So, I decided to submit it here to see if anyone had additional thoughts.

firerose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: feeling comforted and hopeful

Post by unaday* on Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:30 am

I believe the man represented Jesus...and that No matter your flaws you are accepted by Him ….he has work for you to do – not looking for us to be perfect but to be blameless before him.

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:27 am

I'm in total agreement with Unaday...

Ephesians 2:8-10
For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God—not by works, so that no one can boast.For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.

Romans 3:21-25
21But now a righteousness from God, apart from law, has been made known, to which the Law and the Prophets testify. 22This righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference, 23for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, 24and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.

Romans 9:15
For He says to Moses, “I will have mercy on whomever I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whomever I will have compassion.”

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:11 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top