My husband

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My husband

Post by Virtuous on Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:04 pm

Another dream has been puzzling me. I dreamed that I was in the church yard. Some of the members were there as well, including my Pastor. I'm not sure what we were doing; but none the less, we were there. (IRL: This is actually my church and my Pastor.) I was standing like in a line with other members. My Pastor came to me and said, "Sister "?" (insert my name), God told me to tell you that your baby's daddy is your husband." I started crying and running around the yard yelling, "God, I don't want to marry "?" (insert children's father's name). I don't want to marry "?". You know what he did to me. I don't want to marry him!" That was the end of the dream.

This dream occurred in 2005. I have since had another child. My other kids (3) have the same father. My last child has a separate father but we're no longer together. I am totally confused now because I desire to be married but have learned and accepted that I have to wait on the husband God has chosen for me. But I can't get this dream out of my mind.

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My husband

Post by airrykah on Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:29 am

Hi,
I don't know the exact interpretation of your dream. I am a part of a new website that comes out on February 14, 2009 this saturday. There is a section that will feature married women and their testimonies of how they got married (encouraging for the single woman that desires marriage). And more importantly a section called "God's eye view" which gives advice based on the word of God. I urge you to submit your dream/question to this section. I thought of you because one of the women that writes for this has a very encouraging testimony. She speaks about how she had to walk with Christ alone for seven years before she was blessed with the man that she is married to today. This was after having gone through a divorce, losing her children etc. But in the end as God says in Matthew 28? she received everything returned 100 fold. I have met a lot of women that desire to be married yet are still single. The truth is that God is calling us to seek Him harder then any man. That is how he can prepare your heart and mind to be a wife. My personal testimony is that I had a child out of wedlock (which according to God's word is out of order 1 Corinthians 6:18) At that point I had to wait. I am now with the father of my child but this did not come without going through a season of solitude where I could just seek God on a daily basis and begin to make Him my focus rather than marriage. So hang in there because God knows that you desire marriage and the biggest thing is to use this time of being single to bring Him glory, to stay in His word, and use the gifts that He has blessed you with to further His Kingdom. I will definitely pray for you on clarity about your dream. Also the site is www.beinspired-online.com. Be Blessed!

airrykah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:31 am

Mia who is the owner of this website asks that we do not give out other website addresses. If you want to share info like that please do it via private email.

God bless and thanks,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

My Husband

Post by Virtuous on Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:50 am

Thank you for the words of encouragment. My heart desires a husband but I am willing to wait. I want the husband God designed for me. I pray for my husband (whoever he is), all the time and I pray that as God prepares me for him, He prepares him for me as well. When I get uneasy and frustrated about waiting on God, I remind myself of something I read (I think by Mya Angelo)...A woman's heart should be so well hidden in God, that a man has to seek Him to find her. That keeps me going. Yes, God knows I desire a husband and He has told me I will have one and a family. I'm just trusting Him right now. Thank you, again.

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:50 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top